Can't delete Movies, TV episodes, or Shows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stavraki Offline
Hi,

My general setup is I have a shared library with 3 raspberry pi clients and one windows client; Android tablets also connect. Files are on a raspberry pi NAS. MySQL Server running on another raspberry pi, version 5.5.44-0+deb8u1.

Everything works extremely well except when it comes to maintenance. Once added, shows and videos cannot be deleted from the video database - no error message. A couple of years ago I used to be able to delete, now no delete.

Now when I need to clean the library I have to create a new one, losing any watched state data. To recap, creating, reading and adding work - deleting does not work.

I have a second MySQL pi configured, and it shows the same behavior. It's been like this a long time, with xbmc and osmc, and multiple versions of Kodi.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks, stavraki
find quote
Karellen Online
Super Moderator
Hello stavraki and welcome,

Quote:and multiple versions of Kodi

What version Kodi are you currently running on the windows, android and raspberry clients?

My Signature
Links to : Forum Rules | Banned Add-Ons | Debug Log | Free Movies/TV Shows |

find quote
stavraki Offline
(2017-06-16 01:22)Karellen Wrote:  Hello stavraki and welcome,

Quote:and multiple versions of Kodi

What version Kodi are you currently running on the windows, android and raspberry clients?

17.3. All can read MySQL libraries with a ...107 suffix.
find quote
Karellen Online
Super Moderator
Ok, I sort of read you were running different versions. But that is not the case. You meant over time, not now at once.

My Signature
Links to : Forum Rules | Banned Add-Ons | Debug Log | Free Movies/TV Shows |

find quote
stavraki Offline
Yes, I know the caveat for sharing the database, that all must be on the same version of Kodi.
find quote