Smart list with 4k content only
Hello,

this is a pretty straight forward question:
How do i create a smart list that will only show me the movies that are in 4k?

I know how to create smart lists, but whatever value I put in the field, I either get all hd content or none of it.
I read somewhere that Kodi only has three predefined areas of resolutions. And it will return the group that the value falls into.
Maybe this info helps to narrow down the problem.

Thanks guys
easy.
I think this thread pretty much sums it up as, we need another 'bucket', https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=297816 Interestingly enough, the skin I'm using identifies 4K media (Big Buck Bunny in my case with 2160p in the title) with a custom icon. I suspect for the moment, you'll have to either rely on tags, or nodes based on path or some title identifier for a playlist. Suspect this issue will be dealt with soon.

Might be good to add to this thread URL in with a bugtracker report and a link into Feature Requests to bring this forward.

Ah, see you found the thread on your own.
@skybird1980
I tried exactly that and it did not return 4k movies for me. Thank you very much, though.

@PatK
Ya, I saw the thread, but it seems to have been dormant for over half a year, which seems like an eternity in Kodi development.
Try making separate 'Video resolution: is not' rules for the following values - 480, 576, 540, 720, and 1080.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart list with 4k content only0