Github x64 builds

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
komplex Offline
Fan
Built from 5e993f9
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8
There used to be a thread around here with builds from the latest github updates not sure what happened to it, i'll try keep that folder regularly updated or just post here and i'll build off the latest master for you
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 23:30 by komplex.)
find quote
DanCooper Offline
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=295702
find quote
komplex Offline
Fan
Thank you Dan Smile

I should also probably mention this
(2017-06-12 00:33)DanCooper Wrote:  Don't forget to reload all codec mappings and video source defaults in Settings => Misc. to get the new HD-audio and video metadata.

And if you do install from the link above please have a read of the changes on Github before install it might help if you have any issues with it
find quote
DanCooper Offline
(2017-06-17 16:52)komplex Wrote:  Thank you Dan Smile

I should also probably mention this
(2017-06-12 00:33)DanCooper Wrote:  Don't forget to reload all codec mappings and video source defaults in Settings => Misc. to get the new HD-audio and video metadata.

And if you do install from the link above please have a read of the changes on Github before install it might help if you have any issues with it

And as always: check all settings!
find quote
DanCooper Offline
Hi, just found a bad bug that ends in deleting local trailer files while saving Theme. I've removed your link. Please build a new one if you want. Thx!
find quote
komplex Offline
Fan
Cheers Dan, i updated the OP with new build and put a link to Google Drive might be easier for people to see when it's been updated
find quote