• 1(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
Built from 99933648
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8
There used to be a thread around here with builds from the latest github updates not sure what happened to it, i'll try keep that folder regularly updated or just post here and i'll build off the latest master for you

Important notes:
2018-01-24:
fixed: [IMDB] data scraper (done and ready for testing)
2018-01-06:
- fixed: IMDB data scraper (movies only!)
2017-09-17:
- fixed: IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot
2017-08-15:
- all sort token lists must be reloaded to set the new defaults (Settings => Movies/MovieSets/TV Shows => General => Sort tokens to ignore)
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=295702
Thank you Dan Smile

I should also probably mention this
(2017-06-12, 00:33)DanCooper Wrote: Don't forget to reload all codec mappings and video source defaults in Settings => Misc. to get the new HD-audio and video metadata.

And if you do install from the link above please have a read of the changes on Github before install it might help if you have any issues with it
(2017-06-17, 16:52)komplex Wrote: Thank you Dan Smile

I should also probably mention this
(2017-06-12, 00:33)DanCooper Wrote: Don't forget to reload all codec mappings and video source defaults in Settings => Misc. to get the new HD-audio and video metadata.

And if you do install from the link above please have a read of the changes on Github before install it might help if you have any issues with it

And as always: check all settings!
Hi, just found a bad bug that ends in deleting local trailer files while saving Theme. I've removed your link. Please build a new one if you want. Thx!
Cheers Dan, i updated the OP with new build and put a link to Google Drive might be easier for people to see when it's been updated
Thank you for keeping these going. I had originally created a thread and kept them going, but ever since I formatted I never got around to setting up the software again. Thanks alot!
Thanks very much for doing this!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Updated with probably the single greatest commit ever fixed: TV Show season and episode splitter positions :p
(2017-07-20, 00:13)komplex Wrote: Updated with probably the single greatest commit ever fixed: TV Show season and episode splitter positions :p

Hehe Big Grin I hope it works now...
Works great i was constantly opening and closing it to test and it stayed at the same position every time. Great job Smile
Today's build

fixed: SortTokens handling for movies/moviesets/tvshows
It's important to reload the default lists!
(2017-08-15, 14:36)komplex Wrote: Today's build

fixed: SortTokens handling for movies/moviesets/tvshows
It's important to reload the default lists!

I took the liberty to edit the first post... I think most of all users are unable to scroll down to read important information ;-)
(2017-08-15, 15:04)DanCooper Wrote: I took the liberty to edit the first post... I think most of all users are unable to scroll down to read important information ;-)

I should probably start doing that as i assume people go straight to the googledrive link instead of reading the github commits lol
(2017-08-15, 15:13)komplex Wrote:
(2017-08-15, 15:04)DanCooper Wrote: I took the liberty to edit the first post... I think most of all users are unable to scroll down to read important information ;-)

I should probably start doing that as i assume people go straight to the googledrive link instead of reading the github commits lol

Yes Big Grin reading is so exhausting...
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1