• 3(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
(2017-09-22, 00:55)hatbrox Wrote: I had an issue when I launched the programme after the upgrade: during the "database upgrade" phase, it errors saying that some xxx-genre.xml file was locked and then emm crashes.

I fixed this by setting the programme to run as administrator. All is good now.

This ought to be specific to my setup:
Windows 2012 R2 and EMM is installed in C:\PortableProgramFiles\

(2017-08-15, 15:04)DanCooper Wrote: I took the liberty to edit the first post... I think most of all users are unable to scroll down to read important information ;-)
Image I carefully read all messages :-)

Yes, that hint is missing in the Alpha thread. Looks like I've wrote that only in the old Ember 1.4.7 thread.

FYI: Ember is still a portable application. Portable means that Ember saves all settings and temporarly files inside the installation directory. Windows has some security rules for "C:\Program Files" and normaly it's not allowed to change, delete or create files in this directory while normal run-time. For this reason we don't use this path as default installation path in our install wizard.

So you've to start the application as Administrator to get the right to edit, create or delete files, otherwise Ember will crash.
(2017-06-17, 16:24)komplex Wrote: Built from 350d773
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8
There used to be a thread around here with builds from the latest github updates not sure what happened to it, i'll try keep that folder regularly updated or just post here and i'll build off the latest master for you

Important notes:
2017-09-17:
- fixed: IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot
2017-08-15:
- all sort token lists must be reloaded to set the new defaults (Settings => Movies/MovieSets/TV Shows => General => Sort tokens to ignore)
something is broken in the latest build and it will not launch SQL Logic error or missing database no such column setlinkmovie.idmovie

can you help please
(2017-10-10, 15:19)mark112887 Wrote:
There used to be a thread around here with builds from the latest github updates not sure what happened to it, i'll try keep that folder regularly updated or just post here and i'll build off the latest master for you

Important notes:
2017-09-17:
2017-08-15:
- all sort token lists must be reloaded to set the new defaults (Settings => Movies/MovieSets/TV Shows => General => Sort tokens to ignore)
something is broken in the latest build and it will not launch SQL Logic error or missing database no such column setlinkmovie.idmovie

can you help please

I need the full log file from .\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.cvs.
Please upload it to a file hoster.
(2017-10-10, 16:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 15:19)mark112887 Wrote:

Important notes:
2017-09-17:
2017-08-15:

can you help please

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzVHeP...i1CNHZJZjA
(2017-10-10, 16:36)mark112887 Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 16:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 15:19)mark112887 Wrote: something is broken in the latest build and it will not launch SQL Logic error or missing database no such column setlinkmovie.idmovie

can you help please

Looks like an missing table in your db file. Maybe that was an issue while upgrading the DB to an higher version. Can you upload all your existing database files (.\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\PROFILENAME\MyVideosXY.emm) and send me the link? You can send me the link via PN if you want to hide your archive from other usern ;-)
I will try to find out with DB upgrade is broken and why. Thx!
(2017-10-10, 17:56)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 16:07)DanCooper Wrote: I need the full log file from .\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.cvs.

Looks like an missing table in your db file. Maybe that was an issue while upgrading the DB to an higher version. Can you upload all your existing database files (.\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\PROFILENAME\MyVideosXY.emm) and send me the link? You can send me the link via PN if you want to hide your archive from other usern ;-)
it was a fresh install of the latest build found in the google drive on the first page dated october 7
(2017-10-10, 17:56)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 16:07)DanCooper Wrote: I need the full log file from .\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.cvs.

sent you a pm
Same error from 7th & 11th oct Builds Sad
Has been fixed today: Github
Will be included in next build.
has the imdb trailer url issue been fixed as well, will that be in the next build?
(2017-10-12, 17:19)DanCooper Wrote: Has been fixed today: Github
(2017-10-12, 19:16)mark112887 Wrote: has the imdb trailer url issue been fixed as well, will that be in the next build?
(2017-10-12, 17:19)DanCooper Wrote: Has been fixed today: Github

Not yet.
Hi Dan, something is wrong with your IMDB scrapper, I add allot of movies rather often, I notice that about %15 - %20 percent of movies simply don't scrap with your latest GIT versions, Ive confirmed this on many movies, however the latest actual non-GIT version scrapes everything just fine with IMDB, It will find the movie on IMDB, but it won't scrap any details, let me know how I can help or what you need to show you this..

ShadowTek
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Why doesn't this recognize the extra images (logo and stuff) that's already in the folders as logo.png (and so on), when adding movies?
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
(2017-10-14, 16:32)Dragen Wrote: Why doesn't this recognize the extra images (logo and stuff) that's already in the folders as logo.png (and so on), when adding movies?

What's your naming convention?!

Have you defined it on expert settings?
Image Image
(2017-10-14, 16:32)Dragen Wrote: Why doesn't this recognize the extra images (logo and stuff) that's already in the folders as logo.png (and so on), when adding movies?

Extra images are not supported by Kodi itself. It's only supported by skin developers. Yo you need an the Kodi Addon "ArtworkDownloader" to read an save the image paths to the Kodi-DB or better, the Kodi Interface in Ember to sync these paths.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1