• 5(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
(2017-11-14, 19:07)ShadowTek Wrote: Here is an example of what happens, it finds the movies, but won't scrap the info, the panel on the right searches for the info but finds none but the left side does find the movie, here is a screenshot to show what I mean. If you need me to post more movies let me know and I'll try and remember what others won't scrap.

https://imgur.com/gallery/OG810

Works for me:

(2017-11-14, 19:07)ShadowTek Wrote: Here is an example of a movie when you do add the correct IMDb id in but it won't find the info:
Blue-Eyed Butcher (2012)

https://imgur.com/a/88vh6
Works also:

I've also tested the first 5 movies, all info will be scraped:

Wow that's strange.. I wonder what could be the issue as I guess its clearly on my end then? It does scrap most movies, just not all like the ones in my list? What build are you using?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-11-14, 20:26)ShadowTek Wrote: Wow that's strange.. I wonder what could be the issue as I guess its clearly on my end then? It does scrap most movies, just not all like the ones in my list? What build are you using?

I use my current state of code. It's different from the latest "komplex" build, but nothing changed on the IMDB addon. I know that IMDB something get other results, based on the location and browser. But if you still can get and show the information in your webbrower than also Ember should parse the data. Atm I really don't know what's the issue.

Do you've Visual Studio installed to debug itself? :-)
I can look into it? This is really strange. The official Ember scrapes everything just fine. I guess I can always use that version on movies the Git one won't scrape. Maybe it just doesn't like me Sad
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi again another question, allot of times a movie may not have any extrafanart and I'll have to add it myself after the movie has been scraped with Ember, the problem is if for any reason I need to go back and edit the movie in Ember, after edits are made and you click OK when you are done , Ember will delete the extrafanart I added (cause it didn't add it itself I assume) Is there an option somewhere to prevent ember from doing that somewhere?

Thanks again!
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-11-21, 19:17)ShadowTek Wrote: Hi again another question, allot of times a movie may not have any extrafanart and I'll have to add it myself after the movie has been scraped with Ember, the problem is if for any reason I need to go back and edit the movie in Ember, after edits are made and you click OK when you are done , Ember will delete the extrafanart I added (cause it didn't add it itself I assume) Is there an option somewhere to prevent ember from doing that somewhere?

Thanks again!
Yes, reload the movie with F5 after you've made external changes. If Ember don't know that you've added new extra content than Ember will cleanup you folders.
This will be changed soon so that Ember rescan your local folder before scraping or edit to find new manually added content. This should be helpful for all the users that don't know how a databased media manager has to work... :-P
Great, thanks Dan Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
I get this error when I scrape with ember. A task was cancelled. Here are my logs.
https://pastebin.com/1iXgFRFs
Any tips?
I installed the latest komplex build b26390a-Jan 8 and EMM started to pull French titles from IMDB.  I'm in Canada.  I saw something above re IMDB looking at browser location so that might have something to do with it.

I backtracked by installing previous versions.  I was getting all English up to aaf93ed-Jan05, but IMDB cover scraping was broken with that version.

I can semi-fix this issue by checking "force title language" to "USA".  But even then, the original title remains French.

Can I set it back to all English?

Thanks.
(2018-01-09, 19:39)NotDave Wrote: I installed the latest komplex build b26390a-Jan 8 and EMM started to pull French titles from IMDB.  I'm in Canada.  I saw something above re IMDB looking at browser location so that might have something to do with it.

I backtracked by installing previous versions.  I was getting all English up to aaf93ed-Jan05, but IMDB cover scraping was broken with that version.

I can semi-fix this issue by checking "force title language" to "USA".  But even then, the original title remains French.

Thanks.
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2688112
(2018-01-09, 21:47)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-09, 19:39)NotDave Wrote: I installed the latest komplex build b26390a-Jan 8 and EMM started to pull French titles from IMDB.  I'm in Canada.  I saw something above re IMDB looking at browser location so that might have something to do with it.

Thanks.
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2688112 
 Thanks for the quick response.

I'm not a programmer, but reading between the lines, I figure IMDB changed the tags, and you're looking into it.

What I can't figure out is how IMDB decided the 80% of Canadians who don't speak French would prefer French titles.  Smile

Fine.  I've got fix for IMDB.  Uncheck the "enable" button next to IMDB.  There.  Fixed!
(2018-01-09, 23:20)NotDave Wrote:  Thanks for the quick response.

I'm not a programmer, but reading between the lines, I figure IMDB changed the tags, and you're looking into it.

What I can't figure out is how IMDB decided the 80% of Canadians who don't speak French would prefer French titles.  Smile

Fine.  I've got fix for IMDB.  Uncheck the "enable" button next to IMDB.  There.  Fixed!

They just love French it's everywhere https://help.imdb.com/article/imdb/gener...s_sitepref
Quote:Default Title Display: For users that are not logged into www.imdb.com, and as the default for our registered users who have not selected a preference - we will display the localized version of the title they are looking for based on their geo-location. Users in France will see the title as released in France.
I've made a pull request to fix this Smile
Image Image
(2018-01-10, 00:22)redglory Wrote: I've made a pull request to fix this Smile
 Can't really test it, I always get the original title. But shows good and I'm shure the users will report if something doesn't work ;-)
So I've accepted you request and also cleaned up the project a little bit (so no other devs can re-enable addons they not works ;-) :-P )
Thanks for all your work Dan! I think the only thing the Imdb scrapper is not getting is the MPAA description that I noticed, though I see that a new version was added to the google drive page so grabbing that now.. Ember makes life so much easier for scraping movies.

thanks for the great tool and always keeping it updated!! It's SO much appreciated!!
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1