• 9(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
I"m using "Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.6296c37"

Any one have an idea why these two episodes are not scrapping?

Check, Please! Arizona s08e08 (720p x264 WebDL AAC 2.0 ).mp4
Check, Please! Arizona s08e09 (720p x264 HDTV DD 5.1 CC).mkv

They exist here:
https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seri...8367&lid=7

Log file here:
https://pastebin.com/UYjZU4ut
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2018-03-08, 18:01)CaptainKen Wrote: I"m using "Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.6296c37"

Any one have an idea why these two episodes are not scrapping?

Check, Please! Arizona s08e08 (720p x264 WebDL AAC 2.0 ).mp4
Check, Please! Arizona s08e09 (720p x264 HDTV DD 5.1 CC).mkv

They exist here:
https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seri...8367&lid=7

Log file here:
https://pastebin.com/UYjZU4ut
The reason is a little bit difficult to describe...
If no one of the scrapers returns an episode title, then "save to NFO" is disabled for this file and metadata will not be scanned. Also "missing" episodes will not be added to the database if no title has been scraped.

If you manually run a metadata scan after db update then the NFO will be created, but without a title in the NFO. The reason for that is a trigger that checks if the title is specified. The check only returns "true" if the title is not empty and also not contains "s##e##".

Atm I'm not shure if all this rules are really make sense or if they are needed to don't get an error or other issues. I've to check that sometime...

As workaround you can add a title to the TVDB entries or manually edit the episode titles in Ember to something like "Episode 01" and scan the metadata after or before.
Thanks Dan for replying with details.

I just noticed that Ember doesn't show an NFO file as existing in the NFO column of the TV Shows/Season/Episodes listing even though they exist. Meta date for those existing is there as well. This must also be tied to no episode title. However, prior to s08e09 for this series Ember auto created the nfo's.

Refresh metadata does allow the nfo for new episodes to be created, but not -fanart.jog. It also causes the column to show nfo existing. If I refresh metadata for existing episodes with nfo existing but not showing in list, then the nfo shows in list.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert

Works! Smile Great job.
Keep up the work, you are making a lot of people happy  Rofl

Would it be possible to have a new x86 compiled version? 
The last X86 version was compiled August 2017.

Thanks.
(2018-03-15, 16:22)kingkearney Wrote: Would it be possible to have a new x86 compiled version? 
The last X86 version was compiled August 2017.
I did compile a version back in February in this thread somewhere. Here's one from todays commits https://drive.google.com/open?id=17piawN...13meN3jdJn
(2018-03-15, 16:14)komplex Wrote: ImageImage

Works! Smile Great job.
 Smile

There is a little bug with "Get WatchedState while single (manual) scraping": The module gets the state before the "Edit Details" dialog has been shown AND after the dialog has been confirmed. So any manually change on the watched state in the dialog will be overwritten after closing. But I think that's not a big issue, most of all users dont want change that anyway.

Also the "Worker" always loads the full movie or tv show database while syncing. That's not really needed (and takes a longer time) but it was the fastest way to get the module back working. I will optimize that in the next few days.
For movies it works fast and OK
But for episodes it's slow, according to the logfile it's over 15 seconds per episode, and it seems the info is only written to Embers DB and not updating the episodes nfo
I had to do an rewrite all show information to get the nfos written
Don't use my personal TMDb APIKey on my test install and got this just now, someone abusing your APIKey?
xml:
2018-03-15 21:09:14.3833,ScraperModule.TMDB_Data,ScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper_TV,5,TRACE,[TMDB_Data] [Scraper_TV] [Start],
2018-03-15 21:09:25.2743,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,TMDbLib,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:TMDbLib.Objects.Exceptions.RequestLimitExceededException: You have exceeded the maximum number of request allowed by TMDb please try again later
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<ExecuteGet>d__16`1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__176.MoveNext()* at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__176.MoveNext()"
2018-03-15 21:09:28.1598,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager exiting====,
(2018-03-15, 22:09)T-bird_se Wrote: For movies it works fast and OK
But for episodes it's slow, according to the logfile it's over 15 seconds per episode, and it seems the info is only written to Embers DB and not updating the episodes nfo
I had to do an rewrite all show information to get the nfos written
 Ah damned, you're right. It's now fixed on GitHub. Maybe komplex can build another one, I'm away until Monday.
(2018-03-15, 23:12)komplex Wrote: Don't use my personal TMDb APIKey on my test install and got this just now, someone abusing your APIKey?
No, the limit is 30 API calls in 10 seconds, based on IP, not on API key. If you run into this limit you've to wait 30 seconds, than again you've the full 30 API calls in 10 seconds.
TV show scraping needs many calls to get all images and data for each tv show, seasons and episodes. It's not possible to get all data with one call like with the TVDB API.

I wanna talk with the dev of this .NET package, maybe he can add an auto-wait to the API. I hope I don't have to add a check/re-call on each function only to catch this issues :-(
Built another one with the fix it's the main link in the first post and another x86 for @kingkearney here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rYDiLL...Pr_gcqBWms
Will try this today.

Thanks both Smile
Image Image
Cheers for the update, I will play around with it when I get back home. Currently away working till Tuesday.
(2018-03-15, 23:12)komplex Wrote: Don't use my personal TMDb APIKey on my test install and got this just now, someone abusing your APIKey?
xml:
2018-03-15 21:09:14.3833,ScraperModule.TMDB_Data,ScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper_TV,5,TRACE,[TMDB_Data][Scraper_TV][Start],
2018-03-15 21:09:25.2743,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,TMDbLib,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:TMDbLib.Objects.Exceptions.RequestLimitExceededException: You have exceeded the maximum number of request allowed by TMDb please try again later
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__176.MoveNext()* at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__176.MoveNext()"
2018-03-15 21:09:28.1598,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager exiting====,
If just seen that TMDbLib has a "MaxRetryCount" for the API calls that is set to "0" by default. Now I've changed it to "2" and rescraped the "missing episodes" for "The Simpsons" (that's the best way to generate hundreds of API calls) without any error or crash. The API now waits 10 seconds if any API call has been rejected and try it again 2 times.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1