•   
  • 14(current)
Alpha -  Daily Github x64 builds
I get a 404 when trying to get to the Aug 23 build using that link @komplex . Looks like it's been taken down now...
Yeah just tried it from my server and can't access it, must be just visible to me in the web browser. I'm afraid if delete it then rebuild and upload again that my google account might get suspended
(2018-12-08, 23:26)FordPrefect138 Wrote: I get a 404 when trying to get to the Aug 23 build using that link @komplex . Looks like it's been taken down now...
 Same here 404. Glad I asked, May seemed so old. Any other links to a newer version available?
(Yesterday, 10:40)kees667 Wrote: Any other links to a newer version available?
I recompiled and updated again so check the link in the first. I really hope it doesn't get flagged again, I've even updated Visual Studio in case the older version somehow was causing Google to flag it.
(Yesterday, 15:23)komplex Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:40)kees667 Wrote: Any other links to a newer version available?
I recompiled and updated again so check the link in the first. I really hope it doesn't get flagged again, I've even updated Visual Studio in case the older version somehow was causing Google to flag it.   
Thanks downloading now. Will install later tonight when I have some time but thought I would grab it asap. Appreciated!

Update: seems to work fine. Seems to install over previous latest official so all settings and database remained intact.

Banners still not working. image select screen is empty. Tried automatic and selecting one movie, edit banner, scrape

settings - movies - scrapers - images, banner is set to any and under fanart banner is enabled (tried with ana without own api)
(Yesterday, 19:04)kees667 Wrote: Banners still not working. image select screen is empty. Tried automatic and selecting one movie, edit banner, scrape

settings - movies - scrapers - images, banner is set to any and under fanart banner is enabled (tried with ana without own api)
This is a fanart issue they been having trouble lately, if you look in the log file ember/Log/*csv you'll see a shit load of time outs from fanart

EDIT: https://forum.fanart.tv/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8471#p14187
Quote:Post by Kode » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:48 pm
The assets server is being hammered, the certificate hasn't expired it's just the hosts killing the traffic when it goes too high and for some reason it's putting out weird errors.

I added some rate limiting yesterday which initially seemed to help, but weekends are always higher traffic anyway. I'll have a look at modifying the rate limiting.
  •   
  • 14(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds51