• 15(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
I've been having an issue with the December build where it fails to scrape certain fields from IMDB sometimes (e.g. release date, rating) for some movies. I tried doing a refresh of just the release date field from IMDB on my entire library, but there are still movies that it misses (e.g. Cobra/1986). I checked IMDB and the release date is there, but EMM just isn't picking it up. Is there something I can do to fix this?
xml:
<title>Cobra</title>
<originaltitle>Cobra</originaltitle>
<language>en-US</language>
<year>1986</year>
<releasedate>1986-08-01</releasedate>
<country>United States of America</country>

Works fine testing here
Ember always use the /reference page to get the info (e.g. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090859/reference). Sometimes not all data is listed, how ever why. I whould us a second/backup scraper like TMDB for that and other fields. TMDB has a very good database related to dates. Also the release dates on IMDB are often dates like "broadcast on TV channel XY".
Excuse my ignorance, but I just want to clarify the fact from page one: the latest Alpha build is from May 2018? Nothing after that?
I believe the last build was Dec 9, 2018.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2019-03-18, 18:10)bobrap Wrote: I believe the last build was Dec 9, 2018.
 Thanks! If it is compiled is there a way a can get the link to download?
Right at the top of the first post.  Highlighted Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I don't see a way to re-scrape tags. I suspect that is because that there are a number of different ways that someone might want to scrape them: replace (and darn the consequences), merge, merge, but don't re-import those tags that gave me so much grief.  Also, I can appreciate that adding to the feature set is not the most important thing at this time.

I just tagged hundreds of movies on TMDB as pre-code, film noir, neo-noir and screwball comedy and I was hoping to pick those changes up.

Thanks for the good work. Your tool has saved my bacon a number of times.
ATM Ember only read tags from NFo and you're able the set/remove tags over the context menu. For the next officiall release i've already added a selectable tag list in movie and tv show edit dialogs (like the genre list). A full manager with white and black lists is planned, if that is done and working i also implement tag scraping in the scrapers. Check the feature request for more info: Link
(2019-03-20, 15:51)bobrap Wrote: Right at the top of the first post.  Highlighted Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8
nevermind
Any ETA on the new version ?
I think this awesome project has died :-(
(2019-06-09, 09:01)jeinnor40 Wrote: I think this awesome project has died :-(
I'm still working on changes that just take more time than I thought.
Good to know Smile
(2019-06-09, 14:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-06-09, 09:01)jeinnor40 Wrote: I think this awesome project has died :-(
I'm still working on changes that just take more time than I thought. 
Whew, I'm glad I was wrong ;-)
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1