•   
  • 17(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
(2019-08-17, 21:18)komplex Wrote: @CaptainKen thetvdb.com is fucked for me atm so might be the same for you, can't scrape new shows in till it's fixed

Something must be going on because I just added the entire Catch-22 (2019) and it scrapped perfectly. Also "Krypton s02e10 - The Alpha and the Omega (WEBDL-720p h264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv" scrapped perfectly.

When I try to go to thetvdb.com I get:
An unexpected error occurred.
SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections
EMM table layout question.

TVShow/TVshowlist: It appears both of these tables are the same?

Episode/EpisodeList: It appears both of these tables are the same?

Could someone please provide explanation of the differences? Which should be used for what purpose?
Was getting error on the old one 1.4.8.0 So downloaded 1.4.9.0 x64 The remote server returning error (522) Origin Connection Time out
Trying to scan in TV show Yellowstone
Using W7x64
(2019-08-17, 22:01)CaptainKen Wrote: EMM table layout question.

Could someone please provide explanation of the differences? Which should be used for what purpose?
All lists are SQLite Views that combine several tables to a list that contains all values that we need in the main movie or tv show list. SQLite Views are stored queries that can't be changed or commited because it's not a table. We use it to e.g. add the list of genres for a tv show entry to been able to use genre filters in the main list. Genres and many other values are not directly stored in the e.g. "tvshow" table.
(2019-08-18, 19:00)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 22:01)CaptainKen Wrote: EMM table layout question.

All lists are SQLite Views that combine several tables to a list that contains all values that we need in the main movie or tv show list. SQLite Views are stored queries that can't be changed or commited because it's not a table. We use it to e.g. add the list of genres for a tv show entry to been able to use genre filters in the main list. Genres and many other values are not directly stored in the e.g. "tvshow" table.

Thanks Dan for taking the time to respond with some details.

SQLite is confusing in that the Browse Data tab is a combination of tables and views/queries. For instance, tvshowlist and episodelist are Views even though the drop-down list is called "Tables". When I look under the Database Structure tab I see that episode and tvshow are the actual tables.
  •   
  • 17(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds51