Version Check
Every time I update kodi I get the his blue screen saying my library is empty. I either have to enter files or remove this from main menu. I can exit out and go to the popcorn screen ( that's what I call it) but once I select stream tv it goes back, and I don't go any further, can anybody help please
Hello Tammy1122,

Quote:Every time I update kodi I get the his blue screen saying my library is empty. I either have to enter files or remove this from main menu
The reason you get this screen is that your Library is empty. If you look at the first photo in para 2.1 here, this is what you are seeing... http://kodi.wiki/view/Quick_start_guide
You need to have a source of local movies added and scraped into the library. That link I provided above is the first install guide. It would be beneficial to read and follow its instructions.

Quote:popcorn screen
I don't know what that is.

Quote:I select stream tv it goes back
Is this via an add-on? Which add-on? Be aware of our Forum Rules, and Banned add-ons. Links to both can be found in my signature below.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Version Check0