Kodi Extremly Slow
I have the latest version of Kodi, 17.3, but it's running extremely slow on my win 7 machine. I,m talking about a fresh installed version. It momentarily freezes when I click on different settings and it takes forever to to download my repositories. For the life of me I can't figure this out. I've already done three fresh installations with the same issues. Don't think it's my machine, my other programs seem to run normally. If anyone has any suggestions, it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Three fresh installs......it's something on your end.
Thread moved to Windows
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You dont mention what repos you mean. But assuming they are of the unmentionable kind, the fact that a lot of repos and addons have gone down lately may well be your problem if you are waiting on timeouts for each of the dead repos.

You're not gonna get any help for that here though I'm afraid.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Extremly Slow0