Filippino TFC.TV add-on
Remind us of the url? Someone will take a look.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@benaranguren

The Team have reviewed your repository and are satisfied that it has been cleaned of any infringing content and/or links to infringing content or banned items. This thread has been re-instated.

Please post the link to your repo and an explanation of its function and usage in a post here.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
benaranguren how do i get ur repo
@benarangure where ca we get your repo?
I tried downloading it thru github and it said it's a bad zip file what should we do?
CMIK has posted details of his version and repo here .

So this thread is unnecessary and had been closed. Please use the one linked above for this add-on.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filippino TFC.TV add-on0