Same movie 2 times
Hi!
A few days ago I added the first 4k movie to my database. Now I have two versions of the movie "Inferno", one in 1080p and one in 4k quality and I want both of them to be shown in the Kodi-database. What naming convention could be applied that the scraper will find and list both versions?
Many thanks in advance!
G
It should show twice, which I personally find annoying. I tend to use the extras addon for "other" versions of movies.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi!
The problem is that I need two different folder/file names in the database and the scraper does not recognize something like "Inferno 4k".
KR
G
The video database will treat them as seperate items. In Kodi both videos will appear with the same movie name, but via the context menu, you can rename each of them to your liking. As filenames, you can name them as you please as long as the scraper recognizes them.

PS: what are the file extensions of both videos?
(2017-06-22, 17:23)Mabthera Wrote: Hi!
The problem is that I need two different folder/file names in the database and the scraper does not recognize something like "Inferno 4k".
KR
G
I don't believe there is a movie called "Inferno 4k"
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yeah... Use delimiters when possible:
Inferno.1080p.mkv
Inferno.2160p.mkv
(2017-06-22, 22:52)Klojum Wrote: Yeah... Use delimiters when possible:
Inferno.1080p.mkv
Inferno.2160p.mkv

With delimiters it works well!
Thanks a lot!
G

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Same movie 2 times0