v17 Skin Customization disappears on reboot
This has happened numerous times. I'm using Aeon Nox 5 and when I reboot my kodi device, all the skin customisations reset back to default.
Funny thing, when you make all those skin changes, they are not saved until you exit Kodi via the proper Kodi Exit.

If you make the changes and never close correctly, you just reboot, they are all lost as you have experienced.

So make your changes. Exit Kodi using the proper procedure. Restart and all should be saved
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
which OS?
Or switch skins and then switch back. That should also trigger a save.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
So instead of rebooting, I should choose "Quit"? to exit Kodi?

I'm using kodi through retropie but I never had any issues until I upgraded to kodi 17
No, choosing reboot or quit is the same, settings will be saved. If not, the problem is most likely outside Kodi, like not enough free space, damaged sd card, or something else. You need to post your Kodi http://kodi.wiki/view/log_file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Customization disappears on reboot0