Solved The Movie DB not working?
https://pastebin.com/HBQ3XuaC

As scraper I used

"The Movie Database" v3.9.4

and after it does not found any movies anymore, I switched to "Universal Movie Scraper".
Universal works, but I am too stupid to switch the short descriptions of the movies to german, therefore I would prefere a comeback to MovieDB.

PS: Sorry for the offer of a pm, I did not want to spam the forum with a full log, only. Pastebin is a great option, thx for the hint
Please read the following posts which may solve the first problem. Report back on outcome and then we can continue with remaining questions.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2610357 also post#50 in same thread,.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks a lot, I am back to Movie Database.

Like "Win a 2" #46 of your link said, too.
It works after a update of the addons, perfectly again.

Great oaks from little acorns grow.
Good to hear. Enjoy Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Movie DB not working?0