Alternatives
So, I have given up on trying to get Hybrid to work on my new system. It is by far the best skin I have ever used and I really miss it.

What alternatives should I check out that is similar?

Confluence is the obvious choice, but it it basically a far inferior version. Sad
Titan has become my favorite skin. It takes some work to get it just the way you want it to be. The end result is well worth the effort. Once you learn your way around and make good use of the widgets in conjunction with the various options you will find it to be very versatile. Do not forget to make use of Extended info script in the widgets.
(2017-06-20, 02:39)tface Wrote: Titan has become my favorite skin. It takes some work to get it just the way you want it to be. The end result is well worth the effort. Once you learn your way around and make good use of the widgets in conjunction with the various options you will find it to be very versatile. Do not forget to make use of Extended info script in the widgets.

Care to share some info about how to use the widgets and how to use the extended info script?
I have no idea where to even start looking for what you are talking about, it does look promising though after checking about for a few minutes.
You can check out images of the skins here. Just click on an icon, and the pictures will load up and scroll.

https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...=title+ASC
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alternatives1