What is zip url???
When I go to update kodi it says "invalid zip url!" what does that mean and how do I fix it?
That means your device, is unable to locate a Zip file from the URL listed.

So how are you trying to update Kodi, and what URL are you using to obtain the Updated Kodi software?
Are you trying to update Kodi, or are you trying to update an add-on?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
We all know it's an addon from a known dodgy and currently unavailable repo. Move along.
(2017-06-19, 22:04)liana627 Wrote: when I go to update kodi it says "invalid zip url!" what does that mean and how do I fix it?
@mushy

It's okay to type some of your own words as well. Only quoting text is kinda senseless.
1st case - may be the zip file is corrupted with some virus or it was not properly downloaded means stop in the middle. so start from the
beginning.
2nd case - it was not the (.zip) file it may be (.rar) file. So change the extension to (.rar).
Also, you can contact the support team for more guidance.
Regards,
lewis

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is zip url???1