Can't FF or RW Live TV
Hello, I am able to pause, but not fast forward or rewind, Live TV. This occurs in Kodi on Windows 7, or on any one of my three Fire TV 2s (I also get the same results using SPMC and MrMC on the Fire TV, as well).

Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/4PbW4zb0

Thanks in advance for your help!
What happens when you try to FF or RW? Have you tried skip forward and skip backward?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
When I try it, the video pauses. It will say 2x or 4x rewind (depending on how many times I press the rw button -- this is on a FireTV). Then it just resumes playing, basically going back to the current live stream.
Have you tried skip forward and backward?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Just tried on the FireTV (short button presses on the remote or a long held button press). Same behavior. No fast forward or rewind.

On my PC, the only way I can get it to fast forward or rewind is by doing variable seek (control and either arrow left or right). Doing rewind this way on the PC does not show anything rewinding, but it play back eventually at a time in the past. Fast forward, however, will show it fast forwarding.
Ok. I feel really stupid. Didn't realize the buttons on the left and right side of the circle would skip forward and back 10 seconds. Tongue That works on the FireTV. Thanks.
It doesn't work on my odroid. It just kinda freezes the picture. But then my odroid seems to have other, more serious, problems with mythtv add-on. [SLEEPY FACE]

Sent from my Moto G (4)
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
My odroid works fine on mythtv pvr.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-06-25, 01:25)nickr Wrote: My odroid works fine on mythtv pvr.
Can you tell me about your setup? Myth box os and mythtv version. What tuners and specifically which libreelec version? Any AVR and TV model.

I'm using mythbuntu 14.04, mythtv .27, tried calling various libreelec builds, onkyo tx-nr828 and LG lcd tv.

Edit:. I have two Hdhomerun Connect boxes.

I have well over 3000 tv recordings, 5TB.

Sent from my Moto G (4)
I run mythtv 0.27 on a ubuntu machine.

Tuners are HD Homerun.

Local broadcaster broadcasts h.264 video.

CLients are one odroid C2 and the rest chromeboxes, all running LibreELEC 8.02.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-07-05, 22:18)nickr Wrote: I run mythtv 0.27 on a ubuntu machine.

Tuners are HD Homerun.

Local broadcaster broadcasts h.264 video.

CLients are one odroid C2 and the rest chromeboxes, all running LibreELEC 8.02.
Hmm. That's pretty similar to my setup, but everything is MPEG2 here. Maybe it's the number of recordings that I have. I have some stream quality issues from living in a "fringe" area. I switched back to a RPi2 and even it has the occasional problem. As far as I can tell, the mythtv box seems okay. On the C2 Kodi crashes even when not being used at night and gdb comes in and loops forever trying to trace the stack. I captured one giant debug log, but I don't see anything in it indicating the problem. The log is too big to pastebin. So frustrating. The C2 never crashes during playback, just when exiting playback and returning to the guide or the middle of the night when nothing is happening.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't FF or RW Live TV0