I am stuck
Hi! I am trying to get any addon in my kodi and the process stops with the message dependancy script beautiful soup version.... i hsve android 5.0.1 and used to run kodi 16.1 without any problems. I have tried the following: to remove the kodi and re download it from the store, downliading beautifulsoup zip from the internet but nothing works anymore!!! Any other suggestionsHuh?
Sure, but you need to tell us which add-ons you are trying to install.

Also be aware of our Forum Rules and list of Banned Items. Both links can be found in my signature below.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Which add on can i use that is not banned? All that i know abiut are on the banned list!!!!
(2017-06-20, 13:25)[email protected] Wrote: Which add on can i use that is not banned? All that i know abiut are on the banned list!!!!

You can use what you like, we don't care. We are just making it clear that if you choose to use piracy add-ons then you forfeit support from this forum as we do not provide it to those installs that contain them.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I am stuck0