MY THEME
Hello I scoured through this form and I could not find my answer so I hope there is not a thread on this. I am wanting to add my own background images to MQ7. I created the "My theme" folder with the 23 different folders inside and inserted my photos into each folder. 1st question do I place this folder in the kodi folder where addons/media/system/userdata is located? or do I place it in the addons/skin.aeonMQ7 folder? 2nd question is do I have to keep the title the same (example: movies/tvshows/music/extras....)? I would like to rename the titles/sections to movies/soundcloud/sports/kids etc... and have the background images correspond? I understand I have to point each section to the my theme folder. reason for asking is that I have the my theme folder in the addons/akin.aeonmq7 folder and I point the sections to that folder and when i power of my kodi and turn it back on there are no background images again. I hope this makes sense.

thanks
(2017-06-21, 00:26)SwOrdFiscH Wrote: Hello I scoured through this form and I could not find my answer so I hope there is not a thread on this. I am wanting to add my own background images to MQ7. I created the "My theme" folder with the 23 different folders inside and inserted my photos into each folder. 1st question do I place this folder in the kodi folder where addons/media/system/userdata is located? or do I place it in the addons/skin.aeonMQ7 folder? 2nd question is do I have to keep the title the same (example: movies/tvshows/music/extras....)? I would like to rename the titles/sections to movies/soundcloud/sports/kids etc... and have the background images correspond? I understand I have to point each section to the my theme folder. reason for asking is that I have the my theme folder in the addons/akin.aeonmq7 folder and I point the sections to that folder and when i power of my kodi and turn it back on there are no background images again. I hope this makes sense.

thanks

I also used this MY THEME option before but I find it much easier now to just choose one picture (or more) as background in the backdrop option of the "customise main menu" section of the skin settings.

Go to any main menu item (e.g. Movies) where you can select these images: "change backdrop one image". Or Use a composition for the lower part of your screen.

Enjoy these options.
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon Nox Silvo,
Nvidia shield Pro 9.1.1 with Android 11.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MY THEME0