Firetv Library will not update-NOW WITH LOGFILE
Trying to wrap my head around my new Firetv. Really like a lot of things about it but having some issues.

The most serious issue is I cant get my newly added movies to scan and show up in the library. Every time I click on update library while in movies it says "scanning using The movie database" and shows 0%. And then after about 20 seconds it stops and the scanning in the top corner disappears.
I tried switching from TMDB to universal but for some reason universal wont 'stick' when I choose it.

Ive searched and googled and nothing.
Any ideas? Thanks
Doing more searching it looks like the problem is with IMDB changing their API.

The Movie Database on the firetv is 3.9.3. Looks like I need 3.9.4 to fix the problem. Updating through the add on itself only offers 3.9.3.
I'll look into updating by zip.

Edit: Updated to 3.9.4 and still doesn't work.
Hmmmm. I have a fireTV and am running Kodi 17,3 and it seems to work for me. My provider is set to The Movie Database

Ah... it seems that my addons updated automatically. Lucky me.
Maybe post #2 in the following thread can help you solve that problem

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2606328

If you find that your movies are still not scraping after you update both items, then copy and paste the titles of some of the movies here and we can check if it is a naming problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-21, 04:00)Karellen Wrote: Maybe post #2 in the following thread can help you solve that problem

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2606328

If you find that your movies are still not scraping after you update both items, then copy and paste the titles of some of the movies here and we can check if it is a naming problem.

Thanks Karellen
Its not a naming problem...I have 1600+ movies in the library that scraped fine...been using xbmc/kodi for years.

I upgraded the one but cant get "The Movie Database Scraper Library" to upgrade to 2.15.0. Even when I go to the manage dependencies section it only offers to update to 2.14.
Not sure what else to try.
Thanks
Ah, sorry just saw your post count. Yep ignore the naming issue Smile

The scraper library not updating is a bit weird. It's been over a week since it was released so it should have auto-updated. (do you have auto-update enabled?)

Let's see if anyone else has any ideas.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Direct link (well via the mirrors anyway)

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/me...2.15.0.zip
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for the link....im on 3.94 and 2.15....and still not working...I'll have to get a log file tomorrow

Thanks again for the help.....
Indeed a log is the next step.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Log file:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24919170
I can't see in that log where you are scanning your library?
(2017-06-21, 22:12)nickr Wrote: I can't see in that log where you are scanning your library?

Strange...I turned on logging...went to firetv home screen...opened KODI back up...clicked movies....update files....when it finished I went to the log uploader add on.

Ill try again....Thanks
I'll take another look.
New log:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/24919655/
Lines 170-180 show the scan (it was in the previous log too, but I missed it.

It only seems to detect one movie folder (Mad Max Fury Road) - and says that and the level above haven't changed since the last scan.

How many movies should it be seeing inside smb://TOWER/Movies/ ??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Firetv Library will not update-NOW WITH LOGFILE0