Show the file names of movies not being scraped
Many movies are not scraped and they are shown without (file) names:

How could Kodi show the file names?
Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
Are you sure they "are not" being scraped? What scraper have you chosen to use?

I believe I saw this issue with a forum member and a particular scraper that was in use.
Quote: Are you sure they "are not" being scraped? What scraper have you chosen to use?
This one:

Well, actually I am not sure, but it looks like being not scraped:

Quote: I believe I saw this issue with a forum member and a particular scraper that was in use.
What's the name of that one?
They are scraped but with broken names (symbols coding or something else). When files not scraped they did not showing in library. Try another scraper.
What are "broken names" and "symbols coding"?

Quote:When files not scraped they did not showing in library.
Yes, that's why I asked how one could show them though.

Quote:Try another scraper.
Which one?
(2017-06-21, 20:27)Boyzie Wrote: Which one?
TheMovieDatabase.

Try to change 'Preferred language' in scraper settings.
Universal Movie Scraper uses TMDB.

Many thanks
Can you confirm the version of Universal Movie Scraper you have installed. Is it 2.8.4?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes, that's right:
What language is your scraper set to?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Preferred is German:

Thumbs English:

And:

And:

Changing the preferred language to English would not help, I am afraid, there are some German docus, most of the concerts won't be availabe in a database, may be there are some / many alternative movie titles not being found, etc.
Instead of relying on the default built in scraper, that, as you have seen, doesn't always get the job done. Download an Offline scraper such as MediaElch...
http://www.kvibes.de/en/mediaelch/download/

That way, when you scrap, and it doesn't know what Movie or TV show to look for, you can alter the search to bring up the correct Movie. It also downloads all the Artwork you could ever need (Poster, Banner, Fanart, Logo, Thumb, etc).
Can you provide a TMDB link for a couple of these movies.

I tried your Al Jarreau, but could not find that particular listing
My Signature
Quote:Instead of relying on the default built in scraper, that, as you have seen, doesn't always get the job done. Download an Offline scraper such as MediaElch...
http://www.kvibes.de/en/mediaelch/download/
Thank you for the link, yes, some long time ago I have tried that one, but somehow I have not liked it. I have many movies / series on external drives, such managers like MediElch, MediaCompanion, Ember cannot access the informationen (Ember can partially) on plugged off external drives. But I use / tried some which can do it.

Quote:That way, when you scrap, and it doesn't know what Movie or TV show to look for, you can alter the search to bring up the correct Movie.
Yes, I had done that often (more or less successful - and if one loses all of one's entries in the library like I did the last time because the cleaning function obviously works in another way (than before) that does not show a message anymore if sources on unplugged drives shall be removed (yes or no) but just removes them you have to do all that action again) but there are too many items to do it manually, so I just have to leave them unscraped (that's why it would be good to skip them when scraping the next times). And in another movie manager I can look up the movie information and such.

Quote:Can you provide a TMDB link for a couple of these movies.
Sorry, for which ones? You mean provide movies / concerts which are not listed there and in IMDB? Here are some listed by the "Missing Movie" add on, some concerts:

Quote:Many movies are not scraped and they are shown without (file) names:
I mean those ones.

Provide the TMDB links for 3 of them.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show the file names of movies not being scraped0