• 101(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2021-02-25, 18:47)Kabayan Wrote: Hello ,
When I try installing from zip file the cmik repo (https://repo.cmik.me) the tfc.tv nothing happen.
Does anybody have the same problem as mine ?

Yup, me too...this darn new kodi19 blew it all my addons, cant bring back TFC.tv. The url from cmik had no video addons.
You have to uninstall the kodi 19 coz the TFC addon won’t work! It’ll only work in kodi 18 for now not unless cmik will fix it or push for an update!
(2021-02-28, 18:13)GYMRATZ Wrote: You have to uninstall the kodi 19 coz the TFC addon won’t work! It’ll only work in kodi 18 for now not unless cmik will fix it or push for an update!

Thank you.I did that. But cmik repo does not load so i went to another zip.and it works.
(2021-03-01, 00:51)Torontojax Wrote:
(2021-02-28, 18:13)GYMRATZ Wrote: You have to uninstall the kodi 19 coz the TFC addon won’t work! It’ll only work in kodi 18 for now not unless cmik will fix it or push for an update!

Thank you.I did that. But cmik repo does not load so i went to another zip.and it works.
hi , install tfc addons but it wont let me watch full episodes butr only previews only, do I need to pay subscription??
(2021-03-02, 11:14)jly26 Wrote: hi , install tfc addons but it wont let me watch full episodes butr only previews only, do I need to pay subscription??

I think you need to go to configure and enter your yahoo account and password.
Liikewise, you also have to upload Tfc tv or iwantv on your main window and signup your account and password.
(2020-12-08, 23:26)cmik Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 11:56)Cj07 Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 22:28)cmik Wrote: Hi @Cj07 ,
Are you using the latest version (1.5.0)? If not, can you update your version? Install the Cmik repo to keep your add-on up to date https://github.com/cmik/plugin.video.tfctv#qa
If you still have the problem, can you describe how to reproduce the issue?
Thanks in advance.

Hi cmik,
I am using the latest version and tried uninstalling and reinstalling starting fresh but still having the same issue.
I noticed though, after trying the same steps on Kodi on my laptop the TFC Live folder had the TFC channel but it kept loading and then would stop and not load the Live station.
Is the TFC Live not available on Smart TVs?
I’ll try again with accessing the Live on my laptop but hoping for it to work on my smart TV devices.

Thanks for your respond.
Hi @Cj07 ,
Sorry for responding this late.
Hope you have fixed your problem.
When you mention "TFC Live folder", is it the "Premium Plus Live" that appears in the main menu or is it the "By Category > Live" one?
Thanks.
Stay safe

Hi @cmik,

I just realised that when I use a VPN and have it set in the USA I am able to access ‘TFC Live’ and it appears in the “premium plus live” folder. But when I have the VPN turned off it disappears and won’t let me access it. Would this be because I am not from the US? Is there a way to fix this so I don’t have to use a VPN to access the TFC Live.

Thanks
(2021-03-06, 11:28)Cj07 Wrote: I just realised that when I use a VPN..

The usage of VPN, as in circumventing geo locking, is not allowed/supported here on this forum as per our VPN policy (wiki).
Please act accordingly.
(2021-02-28, 01:54)Torontojax Wrote:
When I try installing from zip file the cmik repo (https://repo.cmik.me) the tfc.tv nothing happen.

Yup, me too...this darn new kodi19 blew it all my addons, cant bring back TFC.tv. The url from cmik had no video addons.

Tricky patch is to reinstall kodi to old version but keeps updating after a while. Now cmik repo is not connecting. He is maybe fixing his stuffs for us. Goodluck cmik!
(2021-03-06, 19:30)filgerms Wrote:
(2021-02-28, 01:54)Torontojax Wrote:

Tricky patch is to reinstall kodi to old version but keeps updating after a while. Now cmik repo is not connecting. He is maybe fixing his stuffs for us. Goodluck cmik!

Looks like it is old kodi version now that’s having problem loading repos 😬😩
(2021-03-06, 19:35)filgerms Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 19:30)filgerms Wrote:
(2021-02-28, 01:54)Torontojax Wrote: Yup, me too...this darn new kodi19 blew it all my addons, cant bring back TFC.tv. The url from cmik had no video addons.

Could not reinstall this time. Showing error on the script.module
(2021-03-07, 01:54)filgerms Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 19:35)filgerms Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 19:30)filgerms Wrote: Tricky patch is to reinstall kodi to old version but keeps updating after a while. Now cmik repo is not connecting. He is maybe fixing his stuffs for us. Goodluck cmik!

Could not reinstall this time. Showing error on the script.module

It might be because the new Kodi 19 was built with Python 3. Mod edit - Link to article removed due to violation of the piracy policy (wiki).
It is for exactly that reason.

The article was correct, but as they're talking mainly about banned addons (wiki) rather than legit ones like TFC then we cannot allow links to it here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello I cannot login using active sub and kodi 18.9. I have lastet addon 1.61 user info is correct. Did miss something?
Wink 
Oops my password mix up!
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10