• 20(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Anyone else getting logged out every a week or so? I notice it happens when I can only watch 2 minutes of any show. It's not a huge deal as I just click ok on my password, but it is odd that keeps happening.
I tried following the instructions on the first post using my Apple TV. But when I put in the URL at the add sources place and go to the instal zip, there are no repos or files to be found. What should I put in the add sources option?
I have Apple TV 2 and tried to install the zip file the 0.0.67 version which is the latest but it says dependencies not met, anyone please help me how to properly install it. I've tried the repo 0.0.1 zip file it install the cmik repo when I open it and went to video addons it's empty.
@LaceeImogen

If you want support here, you will need to remove your banned add-ons and submit a Debug Log. Instructions in my signature below
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
looks like tfc did changes again.. im getting connection time out, login errors and errors. hope new fix will up soon.

edit. hmm looks like site is down. hopefully when site comes back, no errors..
Hi is this a bug or something that i am doing wrong, because sometimes on the add on it says i am not logged on, and even if i try a lot of time to log on, i only get previews of show only 2 mins. Then what i do i reinstall the add on .67 and everything is fine again.
Is tfc having issue? I'm getting error opening the add-on.

Thanks.
hi! why cant i log in my account, i keep on logging out but the login button dont appear..
ok thank you for this thread. i installed with no problems and was having an issue with the login. no answers in this thread, until now. im using kodi krypton on my firestick. to log into your tfc.tv account: highlight the tfc.tv logo in your video addons. for me, i then click the button on my remote with the 3 horizontal lines aka hamburger button. this brings up a popup menu. select SETTINGS and there you can login with your tfc.tv info. hit save, go into the app and enjoy. i accidentally figured this out as im also new to firestick. lol
man i registered solely to help others out and didnt even get a thanks. pfft.
Now you know how us Moderators/Team Members feel quite often...

But don't let the inaction of a couple members stop you from helping out. As you become more active you will start to attract more attention... hopefully in a positive way.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i know right.
hello everyone. i just want to ask if someone is also having a problem with tfc.tv right now. it keeps on stopping when i'm watching any shows.
Maybe its time for an updateHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Been working awesome for a long time but not the last few days .Salamat...
Tongue 
Bakit po preview lang napapanood ko? pls help me po ☹️
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10