• 6(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Hi guys!
On AFTV 16.1 Jarvis the CMIK 0.60 and the NUODTAYO.TV 0.1.9. works but has pixelation issues. Anyone knows the solution?
Thanks for everybody, but more CMIK and NUODTAYO for they hard work !!!!!! Keep doing!!!! Salamat......
Plugin works fine after update, though all videos are SD now. Other than that, its fast to browse categories, and the My Account section works perfectly for me.

Peace!
Same on my FireTV stick. HD now in SD. SD shows before are now really poor quality. Hope this can be fixed.
CoolCool same problem. It's not on the addon. But to TFC itself. Today done some tests. On the ipad without app it's also bad. With the app it's okay. Windows 10 is also good. Macbook with flash player also good image. He seems to be looking for a flash player. And that does not have kodi. I hope @cmik can find this problem again. Good work, please be happy to do this.

Thanks for the addon CoolCool
I wish I could help in some way... I love TFC.TV and I would to watch in HD again.. Anyone have any ideas on how to mess around with this addon to assist. I would imagine it is just a matter of messing around with the xml. Is there any tutorial out there. Thank you CMIK for all that you have done...
(2017-07-02, 19:40)uragon12rt Wrote: I wish I could help in some way... I love TFC.TV and I would to watch in HD again.. Anyone have any ideas on how to mess around with this addon to assist. I would imagine it is just a matter of messing around with the xml. Is there any tutorial out there. Thank you CMIK for all that you have done...
You have to know Python programming, and some knowledge of Kodi addon development will help. But I think the most challenging bit is extracting the API either directly from the TFC website or from the tfc android app since they are undocumented.
hope we can still watch shows in HD
Thanks for the response DavidAlcatraz. I've been wanting to learn this myself and haven't really gotten around to doing it. Do you know any tutorial for basics on modifying Kodi addons. I will be digging into Python programming.
Hi, I am using Firestick and Kodi 17.3 TFC.TV is streaming in SD only (blurry and slow), before It was ok clear HD streming, any help is very appreciated, Thanks, TFC.TV repo is version 60 by CMIK. I am using timewarner at 300 mbps
Hi, just want to ask if do you have fix for the error/concurrentviewing? My tfc adson is not working now. Thanks!
(2017-07-02, 17:47)Harrie1966 Wrote: CoolCool same problem. It's not on the addon. But to TFC itself. Today done some tests. On the ipad without app it's also bad. With the app it's okay. Windows 10 is also good. Macbook with flash player also good image. He seems to be looking for a flash player. And that does not have kodi. I hope @cmik can find this problem again. Good work, please be happy to do this.

Thanks for the addon CoolCool

Hi Harrie1966,
You're right. TFC are forcing to use Flash player or their app to watch their video streams. On Android mobile, they redirect to their app. There is only on iOS mobile user agent which cannot use Flash.
I've done a lot of tests but I haven't found a fix yet :
- tried if it was a missing cookie value but it seems not.
- check m3u8 file given by TFC and limit to HD streams but still playing SD.
- Force directly the HD stream URL but have a HTTP 403 error.
I'm still trying different user agents because I don't have the same stream in response as in a web browser.
Hope we can get a fix soon.
My wife is beginning to see the world blurry since a few days Smile
(2017-07-03, 16:55)uragon12rt Wrote: Thanks for the response DavidAlcatraz. I've been wanting to learn this myself and haven't really gotten around to doing it. Do you know any tutorial for basics on modifying Kodi addons. I will be digging into Python programming.
There's a page full of information about add-on development.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_development
So here's something interesting I just found out, using android box (4.4.2) I went back to using an internet browser to access TFC.tv (I had to use Puffin Browser https://www.puffinbrowser.com as it is the only browser that I found that can use flash player on an android device) I noticed a new Flash player feature that I never noticed before...it is called FLASH QUALITY. I noticed that you can toggle the settings LOW to HIGH. See image links for screenshots:

Low Quality Setting - https://ibb.co/f0Sm0F
High Quality Setting - https://ibb.co/ftV60F

Could the addition of this feature be the cause of the low quality issue? If so can this be adjusted to a higher quality by default when using cmik's tfc.tv pluggin?

cmik, I would like to help you with this. I do not know how to contact you. I tried private messaging but for some reason I can't use private messaging feature here. Let me know how to contact you. I would like to offer my assistance.
Your account hasn't made enough valid posts yet to have PM capabilities enabled. It's a generic anti-spam measure.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-07-04, 09:58)DarrenHill Wrote: Your account hasn't made enough valid posts yet to have PM capabilities enabled. It's a generic anti-spam measure.

Got it. Thanks! Does this also work the other way? Can I receive messages or no?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10