• 61(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
K i got it. Am installing it now.
I uploaded it but it went to paste.kodi.tv
(2019-02-25, 13:03)tonsan Wrote: I uploaded it but it went to paste.kodi.tv

Do you have the link?
http://paste.kodi.tv/?
Can I email it to you?  I tried to pm you but it won won't allow me.

Thanks
(2019-02-25, 13:29)tonsan Wrote: Can I email it to you?  I tried to pm you but it won won't allow me.

Thanks

I sent you a pm and the procedure to get the link to the Logfile.

Thanks
https://paste.kodi.tv/wiyaxirafo
(2019-02-25, 14:23)tonsan Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/wiyaxirafo

Thanks. It’s identified.
It seems there is a show without a aired date « Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin ».
I’ll try to release a fix version this week.

You can for the moment, add your favorite shows in your list (from the website) so you will find them in « My List » in the home menu.

Thanks
Great!  How do I add the show to the watch list?
Hi cmik! I’m watching the tfc on my Samsung tv and just to let you know or I don’t know if the issue that I had is only in my part, but I think the audio and lip sync is off. Can you verify about it if you guys are experiencing the same thing! Thanks!
Hi CMIK! I am new to this thread & I followed every single direction you provided but I still cannot open it not download the file. Is it not compatible with KODI 18.0? I downloaded 17.6 as well but still wound not download anything. Can you pls PM me or if not am I doing anything wrong?
(2019-02-26, 00:26)Firejack2k8 Wrote: Hi CMIK! I am new to this thread & I followed every single direction you provided but I still cannot open it not download the file. Is it not compatible with KODI 18.0? I downloaded 17.6 as well but still wound not download anything. Can you pls PM me or if not am I doing anything wrong?
Sorry I forgot to mention I am currently trying to download it from my firestick. Everytime I click the TFC logo it shows "TFC.tv error." Where do to show the logs? I am so lost with this one. Any help would do. Thank you so much!
(2019-02-26, 00:37)Firejack2k8 Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 00:26)Firejack2k8 Wrote: Hi CMIK! I am new to this thread & I followed every single direction you provided but I still cannot open it not download the file. Is it not compatible with KODI 18.0? I downloaded 17.6 as well but still wound not download anything. Can you pls PM me or if not am I doing anything wrong?
Sorry I forgot to mention I am currently trying to download it from my firestick. Everytime I click the TFC logo it shows "TFC.tv error." Where do to show the logs? I am so lost with this one. Any help would do. Thank you so much! 
Hi Firejack2k8,

Sorry, my server have encountered some difficulties due to high download traffic.
It is good now.

Can you retry? Uninstall the Tfc.tv add-on and reinstall it from my repo.

Thanks
I just reinstalled everything even the kodi 17.6 and everytime I click on the tfc.tv add-on it says TCF.tv error. I am not sure what is causing it.
I have noticed though that when I uninstalled the TFC.tv and reinstall it from my repo it does not download completely. That is when it says, "tfc.tv error check the log for information"
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10