• 75(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Thats my old tfc folder zip file with my account from my old kodi build userdata folder
(2019-09-04, 18:07)don_kulaspiro Wrote: i have a old zip file of tfc from userdata with my account, when i unzip it to my kodi userdata folder my tfc addon are working.

I can confirm that this method works.I have a  tfc addon working on my sony 4k tv and apple tv,,and copy tfc plugin userdata to my new xiaomi box..and tfc working again.,..Thank you
(2019-09-04, 20:37)jly26 Wrote:
(2019-09-04, 18:07)don_kulaspiro Wrote: i have a old zip file of tfc from userdata with my account, when i unzip it to my kodi userdata folder my tfc addon are working.

I can confirm that this method works.I have a  tfc addon working on my sony 4k tv and apple tv,,and copy tfc plugin userdata to my new xiaomi box..and tfc working again.,..Thank you      
The problem is about the cookie file. TFC server wants you to accept the cookie. What I did I copied and transferred a copy of the tfctv.cookie file from a working box, and voila the error went away and its starts working again. Hopefully cmik could find a way to accept the cookie by default from tfc server. I can confirm this that it is about the cookie, when I went to tools under the tfc addon and deleted the cokies, the error came back. Hopefully cmik could find a way to accept the cookies by default since as far as I know cookies do expire.
so should we use 1.3.3 ver?
Hi all,
I've release a new version 1.3.3 that fixes the login process issue (a parameter (UUID) is no more mandatory).
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
(2019-09-04, 22:40)cmik Wrote: Hi all,
I've release a new version 1.3.3 that fixes the login process issue (a parameter (UUID) is no more mandatory).

Thank you so much cmik. The latest version will be push automatically for update right?
(2019-09-04, 22:47)johnny2000 Wrote:

Thank you so much cmik. The latest version will be push automatically for update right? 
You're welcome.
Yes. But you can also reboot your Kodi. It will automatically search for new updates.

Thanks cmik!

its back and working again.. Thanks to everyone to who helped out getting this fix...

Thank you so much. I haven't tried it yet, but I trust that it works. 

By the way, I'm sorry if this isn't about the TFC.TV add-on, but do you know who are the creators of the other Pinoy add-ons, like Bangon Pinoy, etc.? All of the sudden, all of them stopped working last month, and nobody knows who to contact to ask if they'll make updates or make new add-ons for Pinoy movies. Anyone else here know a current Pinoy add-on for movies that works? If you can't answer or if you're not allowed to answer this, it's ok...we'll understand. Thank you so much, again.
I'm still getting login error?
(2019-09-05, 03:24)110218 Wrote: I'm still getting login error?

With the latest update? For me, the update option could not detect the new update even after rebooting Kodi and my Fire TV. So I deleted the TFC.TV add-on, and re-downloaded it...which is the latest update. It should work.
(2019-09-05, 07:18)rjtexasusa Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 03:24)110218 Wrote: I'm still getting login error?

With the latest update? For me, the update option could not detect the new update even after rebooting Kodi and my Fire TV. So I deleted the TFC.TV add-on, and re-downloaded it...which is the latest update. It should work. 
My mistake, I just recently update my security program on my pc had a problem with the firewall.
Hi does anybody know why when you try to play a movie that it always says the type of media is not supported, so no movies can be watched with this addon, it was not a problem for me before because I used to watch the pinoy movies on different addons, but now all pinoy add ons are down and nowhere can anyone find a addon that tagalog movies can we watched on, will their come a time anyone that movies will be able to be watched on cmiks addon? Someone pls answer I made a a recent comment about this but nobody answered!

Thanks cmik for this great addon

Regards paul
(2019-09-06, 18:04)lucid365 Wrote: Hi does anybody know why when you try to play a movie that it always says the type of media is not supported, so no movies can be watched with this addon, it was not a problem for me before because I used to watch the pinoy movies on different addons, but now all pinoy add ons are down and nowhere can anyone find a addon that tagalog movies can we watched on, will their come a time anyone that movies will be able to be watched on cmiks addon? Someone pls answer I made a a recent comment about this but nobody answered!

Thanks cmik for this great addon

Regards paul

Hi CMIK,

I have the same issue, i am getting "this type of media is not supported" when playing Premium movies or IWant Originals. I have my TFC.tv premium subscription. Any chance you can take a look?

Thank you CMIK for maintaining this addon Smile

Mhai Lao
Are there any way to stream faster from Eastern Canada? It always buffer, I could almost say it's buisit.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10