• 2(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2017-06-23, 08:33)ljgibbzz Wrote: Salamat cmik for your hard work. I dunno what crap they said in the other thread about infringement and so on, sounded like a bunch of nonsense to me. Keep up the good work, currently im enjoying last nytes episode of Ang Probinsyano Big Grin

The add-on issues may be resolved, but if you carry on with that attitude then your account here may be shorter lived.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello guys,

I have trouble updating the TfC addon im not sure how to add cmik repository. Can someone please guide me how to do it. Big thanks
(2017-06-23, 14:23)chesty Wrote: Hello guys,

I have trouble updating the TfC addon im not sure how to add cmik repository. Can someone please guide me how to do it. Big thanks

Firstly you need to download the repo zip file from the link in the first post of this thread and install it - HOW-TO:Install add-ons from zip files (wiki).

Then you did be able to install the add-on itself from the new repo - HOW-TO:Install add-ons (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I have a Kodi 16.0. The settings in the instructions is different from what I can see. i was trying to add the zip files on the install from Zip but its all empty when I try to get in. Do i just type it in straight away on the add source page or need to do something else. Thanks very much for your help.
Download the repo first (click here ).

Then install that using install from zip (move the zip onto your device and then point the install from zip at it).

After that select install from repo, then select cmik's repo and you should find the add-on under video addons.

Kodi Blog Posts
Salamat cmik my tfc is working again.
I tried switching my tfc.tv from nuodtayotv to cmiks version but i keep getting error message "Check log for more information". I downloaded the zip file and added cmiks repo and everything but i keep getting the error message. Can anyone show me how to fix this. I am using amazon fire tv, v15.2.
Thanks.
thank you CMIK and Benaranguren ..... and wherever you are TODITs ... keep coding guys !
I have a tonbux. Is that the same step as the firesticks? Thanks
Im just confused when you said download. Do I have to download it with a usb or type in the link in the media source of my kodi in file manager? Thank you so much for your reply
USB is the simplest way.

Kodi Blog Posts
Darren, tried downloading the repo file in usb, connected to the android box went to add-ons, install from zip seen my usb, seen the addon.xml i downloaded but its not working. am I doing something wrong here? thanks for your patience
You need to download the whole zip file, not what's in it.

Don't unzip it, just point kodi at the zip file.

Kodi Blog Posts
thank you very much Darren its now working!!!!!
You're welcome :-)

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10