• 3(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Big Grin 
I am so glad we got our discussion back. Thanks cmik for for being there, your add-on helps me watch my favorite episodes with ease!
Hello all,

Thank you guys for the hard work in getting tfc.tv back up and running. Apologize for my ignorance but i cannot seem to get this add on loaded on Kodi on my Amazon Fire stick. Im running Krypton 17.3 and i tried adding all those long URLs as sources into file manager but i dont see anything to install when i go to "Install from Zip" and select the source i just added.

can someone please help me out with steps on how to install this addon on the firestick? If this has already been covered can you guys point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance everyone!
Read the previous page of this thread - I talked chesty through it.

You need to download the zip file linked in the first post to your stick, then point install from zip at that to add the repo then use install from repo to add the actual add-on.

@cmik - this is why having the add-on in the built in official repo would be easier Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Got it Working!!!! Thank you DarrenHill

for the super newbs (like myself) this was my process:

-Used the Downloader app from the amazon interface to download the zip to my Firestick. Was way faster to just copy and paste the link with the Fire TV remote app.

-Opened kodi > system > add-ons > install from zip > external > downloader > cmik repo

-install from repository> cmik repository>Tfc.tv

Thanks again Guys!!!
@DarrenHiIl
I followed what you told chesty on the previous post. I was only able to go as far as "cmik repo enabled", then im stuck. It wont let me install tfc.tv addon. No error message or anything, it just wont install. Tried restarting my AFTV but it didnt solve the problem. Any suggestions. Any idea how to fix it? Im running Isengard 15.2 version.
Thanks.

@cmik
Any thoughts how to fix this.. Please help.
Thanks a lot..
The method used sounds correct (as also described by @Scornil01 above).

It may be the add-on itself doesn't work with Isengard itself or something - @cmik would be better to comment there.

If not then we probably need a debug log (wiki) gathering, uploading to PasteBin.com and the URL they will supply posted here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Works like a charm! Thanks DarrenHill!
(2017-06-24, 23:54)Scornil01 Wrote: for the super newbs (like myself) this was my process:

-Used the Downloader app from the amazon interface to download the zip to my Firestick. Was way faster to just copy and paste the link with the Fire TV remote app.

-Opened kodi > system > add-ons > install from zip > external > downloader > cmik repo

-install from repository> cmik repository>Tfc.tv

This helped! Asawa ko will be very happy!
(2017-06-21, 18:21)cmik Wrote: Do not hesitate to share your feedbacks (ideas for new features, bug issues, etc...) about this addon so we can improve it together.

Enjoy!

Thank you/Salamat cmik! My wife gets her TFC back and she will be so happy. We lost it 2-3 weeks ago using an older version of your TFC.tv addon, but with the new addon downloaded, it seems to be working again.
@cmik Any idea when 0.59 will be released ? I'm hoping the movie issue will be fixed with this update.
Hi,
How can I download the updated version of TFC in kodi on my MS8 android box?
Thanks!!
Read the first post of this thread, and if you need more help look at the posts on the second page of it.

Kodi Blog Posts
not working again im using version 58 on fire tv 2 box, was working fine for 2 weeks and now it stops.
(2017-06-28, 18:26)Itong Wrote: not working again im using version 58 on fire tv 2 box, was working fine for 2 weeks and now it stops.
Yet you provide no debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
it is working perfectly for me
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10