• 4(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Hello guys,

Getting messages of timeout when trying to play videos. Need to keep on refreshing but sometimes it wont work to play. Any updates or tricks to do please? Thanks a lot
Hi guys. Followed all steps on the first post, but my tfc selection is still blank. The addon auto updated after installing from cmik's repo. Tried hard rebooting my android box twice to no avail. Any help/suggestion is much appreciated. Smile
The last cpl of days ive been getting the timeout message when trying to view the Genres. Only in the afternoon though (European time). In the mornings everything works fine. I use Kodi 16.1 with latest available plugin. It looks more like a TFC issue rather than a plugin issue, but anyway, thats what i experience now.

Btw, sorry for the last comment, unnecessary and immature on my part.

Peace!
(2017-06-29, 13:00)chesty Wrote: Hello guys,

Getting messages of timeout when trying to play videos. Need to keep on refreshing but sometimes it wont work to play. Any updates or tricks to do please? Thanks a lot

(2017-06-30, 07:00)ljgibbzz Wrote: The last cpl of days ive been getting the timeout message when trying to view the Genres. Only in the afternoon though (European time). In the mornings everything works fine. I use Kodi 16.1 with latest available plugin. It looks more like a TFC issue rather than a plugin issue, but anyway, thats what i experience now.

Btw, sorry for the last comment, unnecessary and immature on my part.

Peace!
I've been having the same issue lately. It takes several tries just to play a single episode.
(2017-06-30, 06:47)pandesalle Wrote: Hi guys. Followed all steps on the first post, but my tfc selection is still blank. The addon auto updated after installing from cmik's repo. Tried hard rebooting my android box twice to no avail. Any help/suggestion is much appreciated. Smile
Try deleting the old add on and the old repository of todits..then install the new one, delete cache..delete cookies on the addon data folder if you know how to do that.?hope it helps
I am having the time out problem also, nothing will play, cmik has not posted in 9 days, so not sure if there will be any more support ?
(2017-06-30, 12:54)bolinao Wrote: I am having the time out problem also, nothing will play, cmik has not posted in 9 days, so not sure if there will be any more support ?
If you're getting timeouts, just keep trying until it starts to play for now. I hope this will be fixed on the next release.
I didnt experience any timeouts today. Currently watching TV Patrol. Only issue its more pixelated than usual, otherwise no problems so far.

Peace!
(2017-06-30, 18:01)ljgibbzz Wrote: I didnt experience any timeouts today. Currently watching TV Patrol. Only issue its more pixelated than usual, otherwise no problems so far.

Peace!
Same here, I'm getting low quality videos.
How do I install this on a fire stick kodi?

Please help TY!
(2017-06-30, 18:01)ljgibbzz Wrote: Only issue its more pixelated than usual.

Peace!

Same problem on 1.8 very poor quality all of a sudden.
Hello,
I've just released version 0.0.59 which I hope fixes timeout issues.
About sudden pixelation problem, it seems that TFC has done some changes lately that affect the bitrate and stream quality. I've not identified the fix yet but I'm working on it.
(2017-06-25, 02:40)JPS. Wrote: @DarrenHiIl
I followed what you told chesty on the previous post. I was only able to go as far as "cmik repo enabled", then im stuck. It wont let me install tfc.tv addon. No error message or anything, it just wont install. Tried restarting my AFTV but it didnt solve the problem. Any suggestions. Any idea how to fix it? Im running Isengard 15.2 version.
Thanks.

@cmik
Any thoughts how to fix this.. Please help.
Thanks a lot..

@JPS
I also use Isengard 15.2 on a Raspberry Pi and the TFC.tv addon works without a problem.
I also have the same installation issue when I try to update or install the addon twice. But I just have to reboot Kodi so I can make the installation work.
(2017-07-01, 02:04)cmik Wrote: Hello,
I've just released version 0.0.59 which I hope fixes timeout issues.
About sudden pixelation problem, it seems that TFC has done some changes lately that affect the bitrate and stream quality. I've not identified the fix yet but I'm working on it.
Thanks cmik,

I hope the pixelation will also be resolved soon. My two elder sisters are going nuts and have been bothering me for days now.
A couple of issues I have noticed with 0.59 so far is that the my account section has no info available and times out and the Free Movies With Premium Package has tv shows and not movies ? thanks
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10