• 96(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
It's been working for me kodi version 18.7, maybe you might have to update to kodi 18
(2020-08-08, 20:28)lessie8 Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 20:12)oohhenio Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 11:31)adfadsfasd Wrote: No errors here. I do know that tfc changed their login to where you have to use your email address and not your user name now. They did that this last week. Try that and see if it helps.

I tried installing the latest tfc version on a fresh kodi 17.6 and signing in with my email and password i use to login to tfc tv com and still get a "read operation timedout" error. i am stumped on why t stopped working when its been working for the passed year for me.
I was having the same issue 3 weeks ago, I created a new account and it's working now on 17.6
(2020-08-08, 20:12)oohhenio Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 11:31)adfadsfasd Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 04:57)oohhenio Wrote: Hello, for the last week I am unable to use the 1.4.11 addon on Kodi 17.6. I get a time out error on all my devices. Have attempted deleting then reinstalling with no success. Is this happening for anyone else?
No errors here. I do know that tfc changed their login to where you have to use your email address and not your user name now. They did that this last week. Try that and see if it helps.

I tried installing the latest tfc version on a fresh kodi 17.6 and signing in with my email and password I use to login to tfc tv com and still get a "(The read operation timed out) https://tfc.tv/profile" error. Account is active. I am stumped on why t stopped working when its been working for the passed year for me.
(2020-08-08, 20:40)steffanmicca Wrote: I was having the same issue 3 weeks ago, I created a new account and it's working now on 17.6

Anew account on tfc tv site? like a new membership?
(2020-08-08, 21:22)oohhenio Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 20:40)steffanmicca Wrote: I was having the same issue 3 weeks ago, I created a new account and it's working now on 17.6

Anew account on tfc tv site? like a new membership?
A new account worked for me too, I had the same problems 3 days ago, premium and free account works, on tfc tv website, luckily I was only doing monthly, So I just cancelled my auto payments for my old account.
A new account did the trick. I was on an older 3 moth plan so I lost a month but at least I got it fixed. Think it has something to do with the tfc tv and kapamilya site doing site upgrades and changes.
All good here. Running tfc 1.4.11 on kodi 17.6.
(2020-08-07, 00:04)340rag Wrote:
(2020-08-01, 23:11)340rag Wrote:
(2020-07-15, 00:10)rsemana Wrote: Hey @cmik any update on the live channels fix?

Any chance to fix the Live Channels??
Mr.CMIK Are you on Vacation or just too buy to fix the No Live channel problem?Thank You Kindly
Hi @340rag, @rsemana ,
Sorry for the late reply. Yes very busy for personal reasons these past months.
I've pushed a fix for the Live channels in the v1.5.0. This fix is in the proxy service so it need a KODI reboot to be functional.
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
Enjoy!
(2020-09-01, 19:27)cmik Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 00:04)340rag Wrote:
(2020-08-01, 23:11)340rag Wrote: Any chance to fix the Live Channels??
Mr.CMIK Are you on Vacation or just too buy to fix the No Live channel problem?Thank You Kindly
Hi @340rag, @rsemana ,
Sorry for the late reply. Yes very busy for personal reasons these past months.
I've pushed a fix for the Live channels in the v1.5.0. This fix is in the proxy service so it need a KODI reboot to be functional.
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
Enjoy!

Thank You Kindly Sir!!
Hello Cmik,
We are all aware that tfc.tv is doing updates on their system. This morning when I watched tfc by "Latest Episodes", I get the error message. I uploaded it here: https://paste.kodi.tv/werehihida. However, watching through By Category it is ok to watch, as of this morning. I am not sure if the ongoing update that they are doing will affect the "By Category". Thank you.
(2020-09-02, 17:11)johnny2000 Wrote: Hello Cmik,
We are all aware that tfc.tv is doing updates on their system. This morning when I watched tfc by "Latest Episodes", I get the error message. I uploaded it here: https://paste.kodi.tv/werehihida. However, watching through By Category it is ok to watch, as of this morning. I am not sure if the ongoing update that they are doing will affect the "By Category". Thank you.
Hi @johnny2000 ,
Thanks for the feedback.
The error is because the date format has changed. I will put the fix in a future version.
I don't know if there will be big changes to TFC website (that will have eventual impacts on the add-on) as they update it to iWantTFC.
We just have to keep an eye on it 😊.
Sad 
(2020-09-04, 14:53)cmik Wrote:
(2020-09-02, 17:11)johnny2000 Wrote: Hello Cmik,
Hi @johnny2000 ,
Thanks for the feedback.
The error is because the date format has changed. I will put the fix in a future version.
I don't know if there will be big changes to TFC website (that will have eventual impacts on the add-on) as they update it to iWantTFC.
We just have to keep an eye on it 😊.

Yes, we will keep an eye on it. It will be posted right away since all all my aunties will be screaming on me  Undecided . Thanks
Hi,

Anyone having problem with their account? I have a Lite subscription and for some reason it wont allow me to watch anything. Using Kodi 17.6 with TFC 1.5 version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10