• 108(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
What program can I watch if I’m not subscribe?

Thank you
(2022-01-12, 03:33)Jun19 Wrote: What program can I watch if I’m not subscribe?

Thank you

Hi @Jun19,
An account is mandatory. You can stay on FREE plan or choose PREMIUM. More info here :
https://addons.cmik.me/2019/12/10/watch-...n-your-tv/
hello,everyone, thanks cmik for all your efforts , time and continued support for tfc tv addon, just want to report an error iam getting ,on kodi 19 matrix on my windows laptop. it might be just me or anyone else experiencing this on windows ,i havent tested on my fire tv cube yet?thank you.
question for everyone, is ASAP only for a paid subcription?
https://addons.cmik.me/2019/12/10/watch-...n-your-tv/
is it a different app for iWantTFC than cmik's TFC add-on? Or these are two different log-in accounts?
Anyone still having issues on playback of shows on kodi 19 version of the addon , Iam using fire tv cube .Im still having issues playing shows it just goes nowhere. ? Wish i can send a log error but i dont get any errors only the series shows won't play at all, stuck on turning logo trying to play the show? Live streams seems to play ok, just the show or series as you may call it
By the way thank for your effort and time @cmik . Would you be able to check pls. If iam only the one having this issue..thank you.💯👍
hi,

how do i sort the program list? if i select ascending or descending it does not change. please help.
Anyone knows what is the status of this add-on?

Previous installations are still working but trying to get to the repo address gives some errors.

I can install directly from the zip but the add on does not seem to work. It will log me in but then it fails playing any of the links. I tried copying over the addon data and userdata for it from a working installation but that did not help.

Thanks.
I guess @cmik is busy? Anyone using the latest addon here ,having issues with playback of tv shows? Thank you for reply. Or is it just me having issues?
(2023-03-17, 12:53)warlock09 Wrote: I guess @cmik is busy? Anyone using the latest addon here ,having issues with playback of tv shows? Thank you for reply. Or is it just me having issues?
I have no issues at all. I am using android tv box and a windows 11 PC with kodi in it, with latest kodi Nexus, just upgraded today, and the tfc addon is working fine and playing the videos that are on demand and also plays the live stream.
(2023-01-28, 17:11)Islander3153 Wrote: Anyone knows what is the status of this add-on?

Previous installations are still working but trying to get to the repo address gives some errors.

I can install directly from the zip but the add on does not seem to work. It will log me in but then it fails playing any of the links. I tried copying over the addon data and userdata for it from a working installation but that did not help.

Thanks.
What is the repo address you are trying to use?
Hi cmik,
This error just happen today for windows or android box. The addon tfc stops working and shows this error:
https://paste.kodi.tv/puqoguvole
Please help, thank you.
Hi Cmik,

May you help us on this error again encountered on our android tv boxes,( iwant tfc error)
Hi all,
Thanks for your feedbacks.
I've pushed a new version 2.0.2 that fixes the issue.
Can you tell if it is working for you?
Thanks
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10