Win HELP!!!
I just downloaded the newest version for windows and when it starts up it wants me to install the Playonmonkeys media launcher server but when I click on it, it gives me an error message saying " none Android device" what does this mean and how do I fix itHuh?
playonmonkeys is a crappy piracy build that is not supported here. you can completely remove kodi and start from scratch if you would like any further support here.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
So I should uninstall and reinstall kodi??
remove kodi, delete your userdata (wiki) folder and download a fresh installation file from kodi.tv/download
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
ok I did that now do you have any suggestions on which program i should run for streaming tv and movies I have only used gorilla and playonmonley
or maybe which skin I should use?
(2017-06-21, 21:59)liana627 Wrote: ok I did that now do you have any suggestions on which program i should run for streaming tv and movies I have only used gorilla and playonmonley

You can browse https://kodi.tv/addons and the threads being openly discussed on this forum for suggestions of legitimate add-ons. If however you are looking to pirate content then you have come to the wrong place as we do not provide support for piracy here. You may find it beneficial to review the Forum rules (wiki) and Piracy policy (wiki) if unsure.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP!!!1