Link to download folder
Can anybody help me, im trying to make a button that takes me directy to my download folder on my box from inside Kodi. i have tried this
ExecuteBuiltin("StartAndroidActivity(new Intent(DownloadManager.ACTION_VIEW_DOWNLOADS)); but it doesnt work, any help would be appreciated, thanks.
No one? Sad
For a start the &quot isn't balanced by another quote. And your code looks nothing like the example on the wiki.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-06-25, 10:26)nickr Wrote: For a start the &quot isn't balanced by another quote. And your code looks nothing like the example on the wiki.
ok so can you help me?
Kirdyman, I have deleted 3 of your other posts.

Stop the repetitive posting.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
ok
so any ideas guys? Cheers
Look at the example on the bloody wiki.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-06-25, 23:13)nickr Wrote: Look at the example on the bloody wiki.
why do you have to be so rude you knob? Obviously i dont know what im doing thats why im asking for help. Yes ive looked on wiki and it made no sense to me thats why i come on here and asked for help if you cant offer it then piss off, no need to try and ridicule people, i thought this was where you came for help with things if you didnt understand them, why are you even commenting on this if youve got nothing constructive to say?
so far youve offered zero help and just been rude when my initial post was very polite, whats the matter with you?
I get Superman 1 telling me my codes wrong, when i knew that already, thats why i came on here!
Then i get Ironman 2 telling me, I cant ask anyone else about it even tho im only asking on similar threads about the same thing and not making new threadsHuh
Cheers guys you really helped me out
ive screenshotted it all for when you inevitably barr me now for being "rude"
why cant you just help people when they ask instead of going on this silly power trip? people come on here for help guys....when theyre not sure of something.
Quote:Then i get Ironman 2 telling me, I cant ask anyone else about it even tho im only asking on similar threads about the same thing and not making new threads

I did not tell you that. I simply told you to stop re-posting the same message in other threads. Your thread is open and visible to all. If people have the knowledge to help you, then generally they will. With your specific question, the people that can offer you assistance is quite limited as you are requesting coding information.

Your Kodi seems to be in an operational state. Your request is more a request of "convenience" (and one that we are quietly questioning it's purpose) and not a request to fix a broken install. This means your request takes a back seat to the more urgent ones.

And please show some respect to the Team. If it is in the wiki, and you have clearly been told that your code is not the same as what is in the wiki, then go back and check it, rather than expecting someone to re-write the wiki here for you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Oh, you are not going to get barred for this. Calm down.
My Signature
what do you mean (and one that we are quietly questioning it's purpose)? No its not a broken install, but the only one thats been rude here is your mate saying "look at the bloody wiki" im trying to learn a bit here and all ive learnt is theres loads of rude Antipodean dickheads on here, look at my original post, was there any rudeness or malice in it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Link to download folder0