v17 different number of TV Series between Kody and Yatse
Hi.
How tell me Karellen and DarrenHill i have remove (i hope) banned addons and now i open a new post

My Problem: On Raspberry pi2 with Osmc Kodi 17 (last version) there are 36 TVShow. On Yatse app there are 37 TVShow (1 TVshow without episodies that i had remove from hd on NAS)

I send email to Yatse Support with attach log of Kodi and log of Yatse and he responde me:

"So here's what Yatse asks:
{"id":479,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.GetTVShows","params":{"properties":["episode","genre","rating","originaltitle","studio","year","plot","title","playcount","art","imdbnumber","premiered","votes","tag","file","dateadded","mpaa","lastplayed","sorttitle","watchedepisodes","season","cast"],"limits":{"end":500,"start":0}}}
And here's the answer:
{"id":479,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"limits":{"end":37,"start":0,"total":37}
With the list of shows returned by Kodi being:
2017-05-15 20:38:09.152 Verbose/StreamParser: f.d@857: Insert TvShow: Ond.Punch.Man.

So as you can see Yatse does correctly get Kodi data and display what Kodi sends, so as I said you need to cleanup your Kodi database."

The TVShow One.Punch.Man is the TVShow isn't present on HD of NAS and on osmc but it presents on Yatse

I tried to use standard "clean library" and nothing...on Kodi i have 36 TvShow and on Yatse 37 TvShow.

How can i do a deep cleanup database of TVShow or How can i manual remove from osmc the infomation of the single TVShow that i have revoved from the hard disk?

Here is the log: https://paste.osmc.tv/eruruhujoq

i think the problem is show on 23:09:01.331 log

thanks a lot
Bye
Quote:23:09:01.331 T:1537209328 WARNING: Process directory 'nfs://192.168.1.229/volume1/video/Serie TV/One.Punch.Man/' does not exist - skipping scan.

Kodi still seems to search for it but can´t find it. So I would take a look at the sources.xml probably.

If all fails, there´s still some sledgehammer-methods.

You could delete the tv show database and the sources.xml and reboot after that (make a backup of both before...just in case you might need them again).

Or maybe OSMC has some hickups where you could delete the complete .kodi folder. But that would mean you have to start from scratch completely.
I was thinking of deleting the TV series source and re-inserting it but unfortunately I would have missed the indications of the series and episodes already seen
Hi! I have a same problem.Any solution?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
different number of TV Series between Kody and Yatse0