No streams found
Hi,

I am quite new to kodi and have installed a few addons which contain live music concerts.
There seems to be thousands of them, however....
When i click on a lot of them I get the message 'No Stream Found' with a youtube icon

My question:
Is this an issue my as in me not configuring something correctly, or
has the stream simply been removed off youtube

Any help much appriciated
(2017-06-23, 13:14)metalguru1972 Wrote: installed a few addons which contain live music concerts.

Which addons?
Hello metalguru1972 and welcome,

Firstly you need to understand that Kodi does not supply any content whatsoever.

These add-ons that you use to access the streams are primarily created by 3rd party authors that have nothing to do with us. So when you go into the Settings page of the Add-on, if it does not say Team-Kodi, then you are asking at the wrong place.

But to help point you in the right direction, which add-on are you using? Be very aware of our Forum Rules and our list of Banned Add-ons. Both can be found in my signature below.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No streams found0