Where can I find australian catch up TV addons
(2017-06-25, 13:54)Dangelus Wrote:
(2017-06-25, 13:03)Rec45 Wrote: I suggest read these lines twice and think before you answer .

Having read your statement several times I came to the conclusion that at best it makes little sense and at worst you are severely misinformed.

You also have an aversion to correct grammatical usage.

If you don't like the way this forum operates or it's rules it is your prerogative not to participate. I fear if you continue with the same attitude the decision will be made for you in any case.

Nothing personal == Moderators should be polite and respectful just as it says in the rules. Preaching without practising is not the way forward.
(2017-06-25, 14:51)Rec45 Wrote: You wanted me to have an education by giving a link. I did. I cant write you privately to further tell my learnings since you banned me contact you. This is why I am writin to you here.

You were only rude to me on this thread. However I was referring to another thread where you were very rude to another member who asked where and how to find two add-ons . You didn't need to be rude all you had to say " sorry we do not support illegal content ." I contributed to Kodi in the past- not anymore- I am against Kodi being abused by commercial manufacturers. BUT Kodi NOW become a commercial organisation. That's why more and more developers are leaving you. On top of that you chase people out of here by you inconsistent answers. One moderator answers the other removes the thread ... Where is the consistency on that. Why more than one moderator involves in the same thread ? Kodi invites corporations to get in touch with them. Some of those corporations produce Kodi boxes. So your community are here help to illegal content. That is the hypocrisy Every member and developer here uses those illegal add ons . That's why most of you are here not what you say you are.

i can only say that you are completely incorrect on every account! There are no developers leaving at all.

I think we should start to consider your comments as trolling
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-06-25, 13:03)Rec45 Wrote: I suggest read these lines twice and think before you answer .
I have read them three or four times, can't understand a word.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
My apologies for starting such a controversy.
I had not intended for this sort of thing to occur, I only wished to access the free to air catch up TV which I managed to do through another app on Play Store (freeview) that actually made the apps for the channels that had been glitchy work perfectly.

I don't understand why the anamosity over content freely available to anyone in Australia with an IOS, PC, smart tv or android device and an internet connection. The only service that is avalable through that repo that is not freely available (NRL Live) still requires a paid account with Telstra to access the content via the addon, so hardly illegal as to use it you still need to be a paying customer.

Again appologies for the controversy, I feel bad for having asked.
I was wondering if you would ever post here again, or if you were scared off. Smile

Well, we are all surprised this had occurred. But you are certainly not to blame.

There is no issue with the freeview content. I have provided a link to the add-on for freeview in Post #3 should you decide to use it.

Please feel free to join the community at any time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-26, 02:39)Karellen Wrote: I was wondering if you would ever post here again, or if you were scared off. Smile

Well, we are all surprised this had occurred. But you are certainly not to blame.

There is no issue with the freeview content. I have provided a link to the add-on for freeview in Post #3 should you decide to use it.

Please feel free to join the community at any time.

I will add it to the kodi on my tablet and the second lounge. Thankyou for posring it.
It will be handy for those times I'm in kodi and want to watch catch yp without going all the way out.
For the most part I will however use the freeview app that I've now loaded. It actually allows me to look at all content from all free to air channels in one place and then when I click on a show I've chosen it simply launches the appropriate app. When I first used it I clicked on a show that looked interesting that I'd never seen (apparently on SBS) as i didnt have the sbs app loaded it launched it in an internet browser. (Ive since added the SBS app), honestly I'd never thought I'd watch anything on SBS so the app has opened my eyes to a whole world of content I'd never have looked at. Who knew SBS had so many good dramas
Yes, SBS has some great content at times.

I remember watching the tv series DIG, which was great and finished playing a couple months ago... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3597606/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I do not understand this at all.

This is how it started. That’s all I know

A member called Bemk has sent his first ever post here asking what happened to Exodus and Indigo ..on 24/06 …. ( he doesn’t know that first time posters are hated here !!!! I learned this term “first time poster” from a moderator here )

Another senior member !- whose purpose of being here is to protect the rights of an Australian media magnet – answers in true nazi fashion and says.

“ site is down and this post is a violation of rules “ I ask myself if it is violation of rules, why do you answer and tell the site is down. . Why not leave it alone and let moderators deal with it.

Then comes Karellen the super moderator and tell the one time poster “ go and ask the add on authors “ and moves the article to the bin.

However on a similar situation she gives a link to commercial STB s within freeview page. You got a good answer because you were from Australia, Th other poor guy was told off to go to eternity ...

When I object to their wrong handling of the poster, every Tom,Dick,and Harry came in to further insult me . By doing that no doubt they felt satisfied and complete. In the meantime Karellen sends me of to educate myself on Australian Freeview as if I give a toss !!!!!

End of.

By the way do you remember the end of episode ..... bla bla bla
@Rec45 please understand the difference between a blatant piracy add-on and an ftv, OTA whatever you would like to call it feed. You have beaten a dead horse. I am going to close this thread for now. Please do not bring this topic up again
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Right.

For a start you obviously can't tell the difference between piracy banned addons (wiki) (exodus and indigo) and those using legal sources provided by the media owners (Freeview), and by your own admission "don't give a toss" to learn and stop spouting crap.

Secondly your time and insults to other members in the post above have crossed the line.

So you're right, end of. You're banned for being a troll.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I find australian catch up TV addons1