Replies to threads not being posted
After I've made a reply in a thread and posted it, it's shown in that thread. However, sometimes when I come to look at them later, in a different session - i.e after logging out and then logging back in - my reply is not there.

I'm using Win10 and Firefox.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? (Assuming this one actually gets posted and stays :-)

Thanks
Hello Gaspode,

I just looked through our logs, and I could not find any posts of yours that were deleted for the last 7 days. The only posts we do a straight delete on is Spam. All other posts are sent to the Garbage Bin which still remains visible for all to see.

My only other thought is this thread here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315035

Maybe check post #5 and onwards for a possible explanation. Does this apply to you?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the quick reply, Karellen.

I checked the thread you referred to and I think its possible this is what I'm doing or not doing if you like. I'll pay more attention to the process and see if this works from now on.

Thanks
Sure. Just a quick lesson...

If you have already started typing your reply, then use the two black buttons... "Quick Reply" and "Preview Post"

If you want to start a new reply, then use the blue "Post Reply" button.

Hope that helps
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks again....

A little confusing but I'm getting there I hope.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replies to threads not being posted0