AYUDA SINTONIZACION DE TV
Hola, he instalado Kodi en un imac con sistema operativo UBUNTU, tengo un sitonizador que uasaba en mac,¿como puedo configurarlo para ver TV canales Españoles.
¿Podeis ayudarme?.

Gracias
This in an English forum. If required please use Google translate.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I suspect I'm not alone in thinking that your reply, Dangelus, was rather rude. For Manelo, Le dije que pensaba que su respuesta era un poco grosera.

Sent from my SM-T710
My Spanish isn't great, but it appears you are saying:

You have an iMac running Ubuntu. You have a tuner that worked under OS X/macOS. How can you configure it to view Spanish TV channels?

2 things: 1. Kodi does not actually tune the TV channels itself. It relies upon other third-party software to handle all the interaction with the tuner. There are PVR clients in Kodi which act as the middleware, allowing Kodi to request your TV software tuner a channel, and in turn allow your TV software to send its video to Kodi; Kodi does not do this on its own.

2. Whether your tuner works with Ubuntu (or any version/distribution of Linux) depends upon several factors: what is the particular hardware model of your tuner, which kernel version of Linux is your operating system using, and finally, whether or not your operating system actually has the drivers installed (assuming they exist).

Details are necessary to provide any further help.
(2017-06-23, 21:43)Burgo Wrote: I suspect I'm not alone in thinking that your reply, Dangelus, was rather rude. For Manelo, Le dije que pensaba que su respuesta era un poco grosera.

Sent from my SM-T710 (typie typie)

While the reply may have been brusque or abrupt, he is not incorrect. These forums are specified as being English-only. If support in a different language is necessary, then it needs to be sought from someplace else.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AYUDA SINTONIZACION DE TV0