tinyMediaManager Showing file size
Is there any way tinyMediaManager to show file size in "filter by" window?
Is there any support outside Kodi forum?
I would try TMM site
I started using tmm recently but dont know how to tackle your request
to show the file size in filter by may never come - in the filter by window we only have filters for predefined values (and free text filter).

It would not make any sense to filter for a movie if you have the exactly size? (filter by byte, kb, mb, gb?)
To include a filter for filtering movies with higher than/lower than a given value (byte, kb, mb, gb?) may exceed our goals
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2017-06-26, 21:24)mlaggner Wrote: to show the file size in filter by may never come - in the filter by window we only have filters for predefined values (and free text filter).

It would not make any sense to filter for a movie if you have the exactly size? (filter by byte, kb, mb, gb?)
To include a filter for filtering movies with higher than/lower than a given value (byte, kb, mb, gb?) may exceed our goals

Misunderstanding, my bad. Perfect situation for me will be if I can filter by codec and resolution (ex 720 and h264) and order by size descending. I'll explain why I need this. I have big movies library. From time to time I'm updating (or replacing) older copies with better ones (HEVC). Sometimes I batch re encoding in handbrake big h264 files without loosing quality with smaller size. So, the size matters. Maybe this, what I'm looking for is too much , but if it's not big deal why not.
Ouch, sorry. It should be first in my post. Thank You very much for developing this software. Really, thank you. Expect donation.
well having the file size of the main video file(s) in the table for sorting should be doable;
but will be harder for DVD/BR structures..

I'll have a look for that in v3
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager Showing file size0