Metropolis for Kodi 18 64 Bit version?
(2018-10-27, 20:40)gate1975mlm Wrote: Will Metropolis 4.0 have any new features other then just being made to run on Kodi 18?
 Sort of, things that are new in 18 will work in Metropolis now.

Like slowing down/speeding up a video when it's supported by the decoder,3d icons, games, and emulators.

I'd like to add support for selecting Sets in the files file view and the ability to jump to an alphabetic letter via a bar hidden to the right of the scrollbar like I have in my personal version.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Very nice skin. Question: when you pause a movie you see the poster of the movie and the plot, when you pause a tvshow, there is no poster or what so ever, only the plot.
I'm not seeing it, however I do notice that the plot runs into the speed indicator now, I'll fix that as soon as I can. (I'll make the speed indicator go away when paused, and make sure the plot doesn't show when running at different rates.)

Sometimes I have seen Kodi confuse the poster image and display the wrong media from the same video, but it seems to have stopped in recent Kodi updates.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2018-10-30, 04:27)MacGyver Wrote: I'm not seeing it, however I do notice that the plot runs into the speed indicator now, I'll fix that as soon as I can. (I'll make the speed indicator go away when paused, and make sure the plot doesn't show when running at different rates.)

ImageImage

Sometimes I have seen Kodi confuse the poster image and display the wrong media from the same video, but it seems to have stopped in recent Kodi updates.
Yes, you are right. My mistake. I had to run artwork beef and now it shows the poster when pausing. Thanks for making the fix for the overlap.
(2018-10-30, 04:27)MacGyver Wrote: ....., however I do notice that the plot runs into the speed indicator now, I'll fix that as soon as I can. (I'll make the speed indicator go away when paused, and make sure the plot doesn't show when running at different rates.)

All fixed, any other bugs pop up so far? I'll wait until I fix a few before releasing a packaged update.

If this is too much, I can just reduce the plot box size and always display the speed multiplier.
(2018-11-02, 19:12)MacGyver Wrote:
(2018-10-30, 04:27)MacGyver Wrote: ....., however I do notice that the plot runs into the speed indicator now, I'll fix that as soon as I can. (I'll make the speed indicator go away when paused, and make sure the plot doesn't show when running at different rates.)
ImageAll fixed, any other bugs pop up so far? I'll wait until I fix a few before releasing a packaged update.

ImageImage

If this is too much, I can just reduce the plot box size and always display the speed multiplier. 
II like it this way. Thanks
Just wanted to pause for a moment and give a huge thanks to MacGyver for heading up the changes for Kodi 18.

Working at a startup for the last year, I haven't had any time at all for any personal projects, but I definitely don't want to see Metropolis go away (after all, I use it every day as well).  Without @MacGyver, it would have been delayed considerably.

@MacGyver, if you don't mind, go ahead and create a new thread for beta feedback to get more people testing it.  You don't need to feel compelled to react to the feedback, but it'd be good I think to at least collect issues that people find.
(2018-11-06, 04:50)jingai Wrote: Just wanted to pause for a moment and give a huge thanks to MacGyver for heading up the changes for Kodi 18.

Working at a startup for the last year, I haven't had any time at all for any personal projects, but I definitely don't want to see Metropolis go away (after all, I use it every day as well).  Without @MacGyver, it would have been delayed considerably.

@MacGyver, if you don't mind, go ahead and create a new thread for beta feedback to get more people testing it.  You don't need to feel compelled to react to the feedback, but it'd be good I think to at least collect issues that people find.
 Well said jingai Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis for Kodi 18 64 Bit version?0