• 7(current)
Alpha AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
Thumbs Up 
Thank you !
Hi, how could i autorun this plugin by restart the pi? and select a station

thx for info
Wink 
Exactly as you mentioned i also know rock music from very long time there's only for music discussion classic, jazz and much more.

* URL removed by moderator *
(2022-07-10, 11:04)jeveria2 Wrote: i also know rock music from very long time

This forum is not a platform for advertising the website(s) that you like so much.
Please don't do this again, or your forum visit will come to an abrupt halt.
No one?? is it possible ?
Anyone tried 0.8.1 with Kodi 20? It is safe to upgrade Kodi when using this plugin?
So, after being forced to upgrade to Kodi 20, I found out the hard way, AudioAddict 0.8.1 does not work anymore.

Quote:error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.addict\addon.py", line 76, in <module>
                                                       main()
                                                     File "C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.addict\addon.py", line 72, in main
                                                       audioaddict.run_addon(addon_url, addon_handle, addon_args)
                                                     File "C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.addict\resources\lib\audioaddict\main.py", line 27, in run_addon
                                                       settings = Settings(addon)
                                                     File "C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.addict\resources\lib\audioaddict\settings.py", line 15, in __init__
                                                       self._settings = get_raw_settings(addon)
                                                     File "C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.addict\resources\lib\audioaddict\resources.py", line 20, in get_raw_settings
                                                       data_path = get_data_path(addon)
                                                     File "C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.addict\resources\lib\audioaddict\resources.py", line 28, in get_data_path
                                                       addon_path = get_addon_path(addon)
                                                     File "C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.addict\resources\lib\audioaddict\resources.py", line 35, in get_addon_path
                                                       return get_translated_kodi_path(addon, 'path')
                                                     File "C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.addict\resources\lib\audioaddict\resources.py", line 44, in get_translated_kodi_path
                                                       real_path = xbmc.translatePath(kodi_path)
                                                   AttributeError: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'

-->End of Python script error report<--

Not sure, what the problem is, I'm not into programming. Maybe @lochness can help here...
@vacsed

Changed the code, to a new version 0.8.2, I don´t have a premium account here to test if working well.

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/PluginsAudi...-0.8.2.zip

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2023-01-18, 21:34)Wanilton Wrote: @vacsed

Changed the code, to a new version 0.8.2, I don´t have a premium account here to test if working well.

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/PluginsAudi...-0.8.2.zip

wow, thank you very much. I must confess, I didn't expect an update so soon.

Tested it on Windows 10 & nvidia shield, works flawlessly. Thanks again.

Hoping this addon does not get broken with every major Kodi version...
Good job Wanilton.

I had an idea this might of been due to the 'Required Kodi Version(s)' section of the addon.xml causing it to throw up an error, but hadn't bothered to look any deeper.

Either way, thanks to the community (once again), it's back up and running. Somebody ought fork the addon and call it 'Lazarus' or something, lol.

Wink

Dan / Gib.
Well I just did the fixes myself and came here to report, but it appears my thunder is stolen. Thanks @Wanilton!

Yes we should branch it, rename it, and take it under our own wings - we have two people now that are willing and able to work on it, that's twice as many as most projects!

AudioAddicted would be easy for people to find.
It would seem that Wanilton's link is no longer functioning.  Does anyone have an updated link to 0.8.2 working for v20?
@sciamachy

The issue was solved, https working fine again.

Regards,
Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks a thousand times for fixing this!

Seems like the original plugin.audio.addict is not maintained anymore Sad
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)1