• 2(current)
Alpha AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
Hello again...

How about a volume slider?
(2017-07-20, 00:01)Regnas Wrote: Hello again...

I would like to understand what you mean with 'volume slider'?
To adjust the volume you have already the possibility to control it via Kodi itself or via your TV or amplifier.

If you can provide a meaningful description/background of your feature request we can talk further if it makes sense to support it.
(2017-07-20, 11:27)leas Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 00:01)Regnas Wrote: Hello again...

I would like to understand what you mean with 'volume slider'?
To adjust the volume you have already the possibility to control it via Kodi itself or via your TV or amplifier.

If you can provide a meaningful description/background of your feature request we can talk further if it makes sense to support it.

Oh yeah, you're right, but in my case I use Kodi exclusively on PC, so a volume slider on the player would be great for quick access, instead of minimize Kodi to go and adjust the main operating system volume, in my case Windows..

I'll give you some examples:

This is from the youtube addon, it has volume slider, but it is buried in the settings, so not so good:

This is what I would like to see in your addon: (sorry for the bad mockup)

I would do a step forward and show a "quick" player with volume and stuff in the channel list page, like this:

I don't even know if this is possible in Kodi, I'm new to kodi.
But yeah, that's it..
Thanks..
He cannot add a volume slider as it's not the job of an addon to do that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Regnas
What you want to have is already available in Kodi without the need to control your system volume. It's explained in the Kodi Wiki: Keyboard controls

With the '+' (plus) key you can raise the volume and with the '-' (minus) key you can lower the volume. This works globally for all audio content doesn't matter if it is originating from an addon, video, music or whatever else.

I hope this helps to solve your problem.
I was hoping for a mouse solution, but that's ok guys, thanks...
I've just released v0.4.1!

This is a patch release and fixes exactly one bug.
If a channel was started with Yatse or Kore, Kodi wasn't showing the channel art. If you are a Yatse or Kore user you can update, for all other users this release isn't relevant. But you're welcome to test this release and report bugs.

You'll find the download link to v0.4.1 in the initial post or you can just download the latest release directly from my GitHub page.
Thank you so very much for creating this addon. You saved my marriage.
Hello @leas,

Thank you for this addon which replaces DI addon.

Good job and thank you for this last update!

Me, french user.
(2017-07-31, 02:37)supaflav Wrote: Thank you so very much for creating this addon. You saved my marriage.

I'm glad to hear that my addon does something useful and I hope future releases will even improve the quality of your marriage [emoji16]
I have added this addonn to an Amazon firetv 2 and Stick and both wont seem to play Disco House on Digitally Imported.it will attemp to play and then skip Disco Huse and play the very next channel Dj Mixes.

any idea why?
I have successfully signed on with my free account on both media players.

tahnks

Ubducted
(2017-08-07, 22:26)ubducted Wrote: I have added this addonn to an Amazon firetv 2 and Stick and both wont seem to play Disco House on Digitally Imported.it will attemp to play and then skip Disco Huse and play the very next channel Dj Mixes.

any idea why?
I have successfully signed on with my free account on both media players.

tahnks

Ubducted

Thanks for reporting this issue, I've just confirmed it.

I just recently encountered a similar issue with a couple of channels on RadioTunes. I already have an idea why this happens but I need to verify my assumption. It seems the playlist I retrieve contains some items which can't be played. Currently I'm picking just the first item in the playlist and add the URL to Kodi. It seems this isn't enough to build a channel list in Kodi where all channels have a valid URL.

I need to investigate this issue further and work on a solution. I have created a GitHub issue where you can track the progress: Link
I've just released v0.5.0!

This release adds two small features:
  • Channel sorting by name
  • Channel sorting by creation date

Channel sorting by creation date is useful since if the channel list is sorted descending, you'll see on top of the list which channels have been recently added to a specific network.

Furthermore I've fixed the bug reported by ubducted. Before setting the channel URL in Kodi, I check now if the URL is valid and if not I try one of the other streaming servers. I've verified this fix with all Digitally Imported channels and at my side I have no issues anymore with non-working channels. Please give feedback if I broke something or the fix isn't working.

You'll find the download link to v0.5.0 in the initial post or you can just download the latest release directly from my GitHub page.
Nice! Really happy with these updates
Hello,

great work but didn´t work for me on my Odroid Machine with Kodi 17.3.

I installed it and started, configured an DI Access (User/Password) but when i want to open the Digitally Imported Kodi crashes.

The Crashlog is full of:
Code:
#2915 0x0000007f823ddfbc in pa-threaded_mainloop wait () from /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libpulse.so.0

Also the Digitally Imported Addon self didn´t work becaus it crashes.

Am I alone with this? Causing perhaps the Odroid machine?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)1