Install pvr.wmc on kodi on raspberry pi
Hi, I hope this is a simple answer, but I just cant find a download link ANYWHERE.

I have Kodi 17.3 installed part of the latest Nachos image. The release of Kodi I have installed doesn't have pvr.wmc installed locally, and its not listed in the downloads section for additional add-ons to install.

I think I just have to download pvr.wmc for kodi for raspberry pi and in the 'add-on brower' section use the 'Install from zip file' option. But I just cannot find ANYWHERE the download for pvr.wmc for kodi for raspberry pi.

Please can someone help I would be very grateful?
We don't control how nachos build Kodi or distribute add-ons. You will have to ask them.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi,

All im asking is where can I download pvr.wmc for kodi for raspberry pi, so on Kodi I can goto the 'add-on browser' section and use the 'Install from zip file' option to install it?

Someone must know this simple answer?
Pvr addons need to be built from source and that is usually done by whoever built and distributed your kodi package. That is why I said to ask nachos as I have no idea where their build comes from.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
So then why is there the ' Install from zip file' option to install add-ons in the add-on browser in kodi? This points to you can simply download and install from zip file.
Yes you can, there are plenty of non pvr addons. By the way it's nachos based on raspbian?
Just doing a bit of my own research, it looks like nachos is based on retropie is based on raspbian.

Therefore the pvr (and other binary) addons are distributed as debian style package and you need to install via apt-get like this:

Code:
sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-wmc

The addon will then be on your system but not enabled or configured. It'll be in Addons|My Addons|PVR clients.

If you want to see what other binary addons are available,
Code:
apt-cache search kodi
Nickr you LEGEND! This worked exactly! Thank you so much!
Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install pvr.wmc on kodi on raspberry pi0