Backend live TV video issues
Can't seem to find answers searching. Ever since changing to version 17 from 16 my live tv whether through ServerWMC or HDHomerun pvr add-ons my video has been glitchy. What I get is about 3 lines or so on the bottom of the screen going all black for most part. It's not completely whole thing, it's like jagged. It is pretty constant, sometimes screen completely fine for few sections then back to messed up. I've tried changing hardware acceleration under video tab with no luck. This is running on Fire TV and one both TVs with FireTV boxes.

Help would greatly be appreciated, been living with this for few months now and driving me mad. Thanks.
Try the "not so shitty" builds. It's a bug in how the Android Decoder is initialized in Krypton. See the sticky topic on the android forum.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I am wondering that it becauses changing to version 17 from 16, and then the screen aspect ratio has changed, as far as I know 4: 3 into 16: 9 will appear after the black tone
Your post makes absolutely no sense.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backend live TV video issues0