WIP Looking for collaborators on cute animal video add-on
I've started working on an add-on idea that's centered around providing cute animal videos from sources around the web. I have the general structure laid out and a few scrapers coded already, but tbh solo development for me has become very lonely lately (with this and other projects) so I'd like to collaborate with others if anyone is interested in contributing. I've gathered up 21 sources so far, 4 are already coded. I'd be happy to discuss the addon's layout and possible improvements as well because I'm sure my current process isn't the best. Anyone interested in joining in?

Note: All sources are legal source. No piracy is involved. My hope is to down the road be able to submit this addon to the official repo. I feel parents would benefit from this addon a lot since it would allow them to keep their kids entertained with something other than cartoons. I think animal-lovers (like myself) and anyone else who spends hours online watch pointless cat video after pointless cat video would really enjoy the addon as well because it centralizes many sites and links, reducing the clicking around and searching like they normally would do online.

Originally posted here and here, but it was suggested I also post here to see if I get anymore responses. I figured the more places I ask the better my chances.
Quote:pro·gram·mer (n): An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.
Thread moved to addon development
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
What kind of collaboration is needed? it sounds pretty straightforward...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-06-26, 21:09)Lunatixz Wrote: What kind of collaboration is needed? it sounds pretty straightforward...

Just to help in coding scrapers and/or finding more sources. Honestly, I'd just like to have someone to work along side since developing solo has gotten pretty lonely. Plus, I'd like their input on restructuring if they think that a different implementation of technique would be better.
Quote:pro·gram·mer (n): An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for collaborators on cute animal video add-on0