v17 rTorrent - connection refused
Smile 
Hello, I'm running rtorrent as a service addon on a RPi2 that's running on LibreElec 8.0.2 and Kodi 17. I was using the box since..ever and now suddenly rtorrent kept failing so I decided to reinstall the whole box from scratch - which I did with a Noobs image and installed LibreElec 8 as before. All settings are enabled just as before but now when I'm trying to open the rtorrent web interface it gives me the error that Connection was refused.
I can connect to the box via SSH but when trying to restart the rtorrent service it prompted it has found no running rtorrent service... so I've reinstalled rtorrent from "Unofficial OpenELEC Mediacenter OS Add-ons" once again, checked the settings disabled/enabled but to no avail... HELP PLEASE!!! Sad
PS: Also this was the pinnacle of my Linuxry otherwise I'm absolutely a noob or even less...

Thank you!

PS to Admins: the previous addon repo (baad baad banned) was removed from my box altogether as it didn't help anyway...
Quote:which I did with a Noobs image and installed LibreElec 8
You may have removed the last baad baad banned item... but by the sounds of it you are still using them.

If I am incorrect, then explain what you mean a Noobs image, otherwise this ends up in the garbage again.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-27, 11:27)Karellen Wrote:
Quote:which I did with a Noobs image and installed LibreElec 8
You may have removed the last baad baad banned item... but by the sounds of it you are still using them.

If I am incorrect, then explain what you mean a Noobs image, otherwise this ends up in the garbage again.

Throw stones on me but I started out from the official RPi site: https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/noobs/
(2017-06-27, 11:27)Karellen Wrote: but by the sounds of it you are still using them.
BTW the image is as it came 'from factory' I have only installed rtorrent and Youtube (plus what these two install for themselves dtach, php, etc). Oh, and one addon for the official TV archive of our TV Channel... that's it, fully legal and clean.
Yes, mistook it for a different banned add-on.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Where did you install rtorrent from?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-06-28, 00:57)nickr Wrote: Where did you install rtorrent from?
...like I said in the intro: from "Unofficial OpenELEC Mediacenter OS Add-ons"
Sorry that I missed that.

Best to ask on the openelec forum perhaps?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rTorrent - connection refused0