[split] from - START HERE - FireTV Stick will not boot up
I would consider myself as more then avarage with installing KODI. A friend of mines brought me their Amazon Fire Stick to update (this was my first fire stick as all my other installs has always been on boxes or PC's). She bought the stick via Ebay, jailbroken with KODI Jarvis 16.1 already installed. I brought the stick home, plugged it into my Sony Smart TV and updated it to KODI 17.3 Krypton with a new build with no problem. I have done this several times for her, each time with a different and smaller build because each time I gave it back to her, she is unable to play it on her TV, KODI will not boot up, it simply freezes. This last time, I did the same, verified it as working as usual and then proceeded to plug it into several of my TV's in my home and low and behold......it froze as well, KODI would not boot up. What gives with the fire stick? What am I missing, not doing that it only plays on my one TV that I install KODI on.
A couple of points.

Firstly there's no such thing as a jailbroken firestick.

Secondly when you say builds, what do you mean? Note that we do not condone or support piracy based builds here that violate our piracy policy (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] from - START HERE - FireTV Stick will not boot up0