• 78(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
(2017-07-07, 22:52)bsoriano Wrote: Thanks Jurial!

Here is the link for a modified DialogAddonSettings.xml that works with Leia: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_E0SG4vu6dncMHXSQ

Regards,

Bart
Hi,

is it also possible with Kodi Windows 64bit ? With in link provided File it does not work Huh
TVHeadend 4.2 (libreelec) on Intel DH77EB, Intel G1610 CPU, 4GB RAM ,Corsair 4GB, 4 DVB-C Tuner L4M-Flex + Twin CT. Qnap TVS-873 per NFS als Aufnahmefreigabe. HDMI HTPC -> Denon AVR-4300H -> LG 65B6D
Client: Kodi Leia on Shield 16GB Client: RP2 Libreelec Kodi Leia
(2017-11-11, 21:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: @komplex - and the pvr images definitely work with ungroup widgets turned off? I'll have a look today and see if I can figure out what is causing the problem

Yeah with it turned off they work fine
Used Aeon Nox Silvo forever and recently switch to Horizon. It's ridiculously good looking and I've been really content with the switch, so thank you for the hard work jurialmonkey! Now I recently updated to .29 in hopes of gaining any fine tuning, but the widget limitation being mandatory is kind of a bummer. Any way to add the option of no limitation into a future update or do you recommend I go back to .25?
(2017-11-12, 13:25)Blurayx Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 06:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: Added a Settings widget for quick access to all settings. Like the weather widget, must be placed in first widget slot.
Great new feature Smile

Would it be possible to have an option whichever is easier to implement
• Option to darken the text
• Option to change the tiles occupancy 

This would give more choice for personal backgrounds(Multi)

Thanks

I haven't quite finalised the widget yet, so it might still change a bit. I hadn't tested with custom backgrounds, so I will tweak it a bit to make it more readable.

(2017-11-12, 16:22)komplex Wrote:
(2017-11-11, 21:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: @komplex - and the pvr images definitely work with ungroup widgets turned off? I'll have a look today and see if I can figure out what is causing the problem

Yeah with it turned off they work fine

So strange. I can actually recreate the bug with the Demo PVR add-on. I've figured out exactly what bit of code causes the bug, but I have absolutely no reason why it is causing it! Its the hidden button on the home screen which switches the focus of the widgets, but its not even on the PVR screen -- somehow just having it on the home screen does something to the PVR. I'll keep trying a few things, but I'm not sure I'm able to fix it without also disabling the focus switching feature of ungroup widgets.

(2017-11-12, 18:31)kyruel Wrote: Used Aeon Nox Silvo forever and recently switch to Horizon. It's ridiculously good looking and I've been really content with the switch, so thank you for the hard work jurialmonkey! Now I recently updated to .29 in hopes of gaining any fine tuning, but the widget limitation being mandatory is kind of a bummer. Any way to add the option of no limitation into a future update or do you recommend I go back to .25?
Thanks Big Grin

I was going to add a no limit option, but completely forgot about it - added on latest git version.
Skin Settings > Home > Widget Item Limit (keep clicking it to cycle through the options).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-11-12, 22:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: So strange. I can actually recreate the bug with the Demo PVR add-on. I've figured out exactly what bit of code causes the bug, but I have absolutely no reason why it is causing it! Its the hidden button on the home screen which switches the focus of the widgets, but its not even on the PVR screen -- somehow just having it on the home screen does something to the PVR. I'll keep trying a few things, but I'm not sure I'm able to fix it without also disabling the focus switching feature of ungroup widgets. 
I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to figure it out I'm probably in the small minority that uses the PVR guide and even smaller still that uses PVR images from skin helper, I just stopped using the ungroup feature and everything's fine. Loving the new settings widget btw Big Grin
@jurialmunkey,

Did you see post 1.154 ? Smile
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2666977
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
@Blurayx - Just hadn't got around to fixing it yet. Should be fixed now.
(2017-11-13, 23:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx - Just hadn't got around to fixing it yet. Should be fixed now.

Thanks  Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Hello,

I thought that this skin was in the official kodi repo now right? But I don't get any updates automaticly.. Is this right? Now I need to update to last version Always using Github.
(2017-11-14, 23:26)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hello,

I thought that this skin was in the official kodi repo now right? But I don't get any updates automaticly.. Is this right? Now I need to update to last version Always using Github.

Yes you will get automatic updates, but only when I make an update to the official repo. Official repo has rules about how frequently updates can be submitted (maximum every fortnight, recommended once a month). Due to this, I don't submit updates until I'm satisfied that the new features are up to standard and everything is in that I want to update (plus I've been very busy the past month and haven't had much time). There will be an update sometime this week.
Well it's a recommendation Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Is there a way for me to disable album art on this skin? A lot of the ones I have are really low-res and I would rather just have none of them to be consistent.
(2017-11-16, 14:12)Ludibrium Wrote: Is there a way for me to disable album art on this skin? A lot of the ones I have are really low-res and I would rather just have none of them to be consistent.

No there isn't, sorry.
Once again I find myself using one of your skins @jurialmunkey ;D Loving it so far.
One of my favourite things about Arctic: Zephyr and Eminence is the "info overlay". Glad to see it's still around in Horizon.

Would it be possible to move the "tagline" a bit closer to the title, make the space between the tagline and text below bigger and perhaps also reduce the font size of the plot + reduce the gap between each line of text?
I also quite like the opacity in the other skins. 

For comparison, here's Arctic: Zephyr: ​​​​​​

And here's Horizon:

Also, I've added "SetFocus(9601)" to my joystick.xml and it works great to bring up the info overlay in the video libraries (TV Shows/Movies), but is there a reason why it won't work on the home screen, on widget items?
Doing so brings up the info overlay, but most of the time it's just a black screen and it won't let me close it in any way... Is this a bug?

EDIT: Every now and then I seem to get the plot to show, but there's no title showing. Still no way to close the overlay.
(2017-11-11, 12:31)sonic Wrote:
(2017-07-07, 22:52)bsoriano Wrote: Thanks Jurial!

Here is the link for a modified DialogAddonSettings.xml that works with Leia: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_E0SG4vu6dncMHXSQ

Regards,

Bart

I can´t get the link to work, or is it just me?. Can you pls share it again bsoriano if the link is broken. Would love to test Horizon in Leia Smile 
Sonic,

Here is a new link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_YiJJ9YsR2OoKqhMQ

I tested it and it should work.  Please let me know if it does not.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13